Micol Merriman Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Height
Facts of Micol Merriman
|Full Name:||Micol Merriman|
|Birth Place||United States|
|View more / View less Facts of Micol Merriman|
The ex-wife of American actor, Ryan Merriman.
Early Life of Micol Merriman
Micol Merriman was born in The United States of America. Micol holds an American nationality and her ethnicity is missing.
Who is Micol Merriman Husband?
Micol was once a married woman. She married Ryan Merriman. After dating for several years the couple decided to marry. Therefore they married in 2004. Not much is known about the Micol marriage ceremony. But divorced after seven years in 2011. The circumstances surrounding the divorce were never really known. Since the end of his marriage, there is no public information that Micol.
But her ex-husband married the second time Kristen McMullen. The couple began their relationship in 2011 and in 2013, they were engaged after the Pretty Little Liars actor popped the question. The two lovebirds tied the knot in an intimate wedding ceremony in September 2014.
Before Kristen, the actor reportedly dated actress Mary Elizabeth Winstead for some time and later parted ways with her.
At the moment there is no significant relationship and affairs of Micol. She is living her single life.
What is Micol Merriman’s Net Worth and Salary?
Besides being the ex-wife of Ryan, there is no identical identity of Micol. However, her ex-husband Ryan has a net worth of $2 million as of 2022.
- Talking about Micol Merriman Profession, she has provided no information about her career.
- However, she came under the spotlight after she married Paul Heyman.
- Micol could be in some form of work to lead her daily life.
- Due to her reserved profile, there is no information about her career.
- On the other hand, her ex-husband as an actor has been engaged in lots of television films and movies as well.
- Some of them include; The Luck of the Irish, Lansky, Smart House, and many others.
- Ryan ended the 90s with the movie The Deep End of the Ocean (1999) where he played the role of the son of Michelle Pfeiffer’s character.
- In 2000, he starred in the film Just Looking.
- After a couple of movies, Merriman made appearances in some TV series including Taken, Dangerous Child, Smallville, and others.
- The talented actor joined the cast of the ABC series Pretty Little Liars in 2010 and starred until 2014.
- He was also part of the cast in the 16th episode of Hawaii Five-0 Season 2.
- He appeared in The 5th Quarter in 2011. Merriman played the character of linebacker Jon Abbate in the movie which was based on the 2006 football season of Wake Forest University.