What is Michelle Bonner’s Net Worth 2022, Age, Birthday, Husband, Son
Facts of Michelle Bonner
|Full Name:||Michelle Bonner|
|Birth Date:||June 6, 1972|
|Birth Place||Marblehead, Massachusetts|
|View more / View less Facts of Michelle Bonner|
American journalist, Michelle Bonner is famous for serving in the ESPN networking program and SportsCenter.
Where is Michelle Bonner from?
Michelle Bonner is originally from Marblehead, Massachusetts, in the United States of America. She opened her eyes on 6th June 1972 to her American parents. As of 2021, she is 50 years old and her horoscope is Gemini. Every year, Michelle celebrates her birthday on the 6th of June.
She occasionally tweets about her mother and shows how grateful she is for her presence. By nationality, Michelle is an American while she belongs to white ethnical background.
Where did Michelle Bonner go to College?
Michelle enrolled at Northern University in Boston, Massachusetts. She graduated with a bachelor’s degree in English in the year 1994.
Who is Michelle Bonner married to?
Michelle is a happily married man. She is happily married to her husband but she is yet to share her husband’s identity and profession with the media. Due to their secretive nature, they are yet to share their wedding date and venue with the media.
The couple is leading a healthy married life together. Michelle might have dated a few guys in her past days.
Does Michelle Bonner have a Child?
Yes, Michelle is a proud mother of a son which she shares with her mysterious husband. Her son’s name is Matthew but she has not disclosed her birth date to the media. She often uploads his pictures on her social networking sites.
Her son, Mattew seems very athletic. She shares a special bond with her son as she can be often seen going out on the ground playing and making memories with her son.
How much is Michelle Bonner’s Net Worth?
Michelle Bonner has surely earned a good amount through her professional career as a journalist. According to some online resources, an American journalist earns an average salary of $42,602 per year. As Michelle is an experienced journalist, she might be earning more than the average amount.
Besides, she has also a few credits for at least three television appearances. Other than that, her house and another source of income still remain a mystery.
Professional Career of Michelle Bonner
- After completing her graduation, Michelle started her career as a news producer working at WCHS-TV.
- From 1997 to 1999, she worked as a sports anchor/reporter at KRIV in Houston.
- Michelle served as the main sports anchor at Los Angeles’ KCOP-TV for three years.
- After that, she started working at Fox Sports in Los Angeles as their sports anchor.
- Later, she moved to CNN in Atlanta, Georgia, and worked there for around two years
- Michelle joined ESPN in March 2005 as their news anchor.
- Currently, she is busy working at her own public relations consulting group, Mandell JCC of Greater Hartford.
Awards of Michelle Bonner
- To date, Michelle has received numerous awards.
- She received her first Emmy award in the year 2000 as a Best Newscast.
- Next year, she received the Edward R. Murrow Award for Excellence in Journalism.
- In the following year, she won the Associated Press Award and Golden Mike for Best SportsCast.
FAQ of Michelle Bonner
What is the age of Michelle Bonner?
Michelle Bonner is 50 years old.
What is the profession of Michelle Bonner?
Michelle is an American journalist.
What award did Michelle Bonner receive?
Michelle received her first Emmy award in the year 2000 as a Best Newscast.