How much is Michele Tafoya’s Net Worth? What is Michele Tafoya’s Salary? Is Michele Tafoya African American?
American sportscaster, Michele Tafoya is working as a reporter for NBC Sports since the year 2011. Along with that, she has been serving as a sideline reporter for NBC Sunday Night Football.
Michele has garnered many awards and critical success throughout her professional career. Today we’ll discuss more her earnings, net worth, career, and other many interesting facts below:
How much is Michele Tafoya’s Net Worth?
Well, Michele Tafoya is a millionaire, she has a whopping amount of net worth. It seems that she is successful in collecting a good sum of money from her professional career as a sportscaster. As per some online sources, Michele has an estimated net worth of around $2 million as of 2021. Michele is very happy with the income he makes from his career.
Michele has been able to collect this decent sum of fortune from her successful long-term career as a professional sportscaster. From her career, Michele has gained both name and fame at the same time. As of now, she is living a happy and luxurious life with his family from the money she has earned through her career. In the coming days, Michele’s net worth will surely rise up than this.
What is Michele Tafoya’s Salary?
Michele is currently earning $200k per year from her career as a sportscaster. It is a pretty impressive salary for a professional sportscaster. With the tremendous net worth & salary which she has earned, she lives a lavish lifestyle with her husband and other family members.
Is Michele Tafoya African American?
No, Michele is not African-American. Though she is American, her ethnic background is white. Michele comes from a white family.
Professional Career of Michele Tafoya
- Michele started her career professionally as a broadcaster working in Minneapolis, Minnesota where she covered Minnesota Vikings and women’s basketball at the University of Minnesota.
- After that, she moved to Charlotte, North Carolina, and started to work as the first female men’s basketball analyst in UNC-Charlotte’s history.
- Later, she worked for the Midwest Sports Channel.
- In the year 1994, she started to work for CBS and stayed with them until 1999.
- During that time, she co-hosted the CBS Sports Spectacular.
- From 2000-2011, she worked for ABC and ESPN.
- Since 2011, she has been working for NBC Sunday Night Football as their sideline reporter.
- Also, she has been hosting a radio show on WCCO-AM.
Where did Michele Tafoya go to College?
Michele completed her high school education at Mira Costa High School in Manhattan Beach, California. After that, she attended the University of California, in Berkeley from where she earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in mass communications in 1988. She earned a master’s degree in business administration from the University of Southern California in the year 1991.
Quick Facts Michele Tafoya
- Michele opened her eyes on 7th December 1964, in Manhattan Beach, California, the United States of America.
- As of 2021, she is 57 years old while her horoscope is Sagittarius.
- Every year, Michele celebrates her birthday on 7th December.
- Her birth name is Michele Joan Tafoya Beaurain.
- She is the daughter of Orlando Tafoya (father) and Wilma Conley Tafoya (mother).
- By nationality, Michele is an American while she belongs to white ethnical background.
- She is happily married to her husband, Mark Vandersall since 2000.
- She has two children, Taylor and Olivia.
- Michele stands at a height of 5 feet 9 inches tall while her body weight is 62kg.
- Michele’s hair and eyes are brown in color.