Michael Voltaggio Wife (Girlfriend, Daughter) Net Worth 2022, Brother, Bio
Facts of Michael Voltaggio
|Full Name:||Michael Voltaggio|
|Birth Date:||September 29, 1978|
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
|Birth Place||Frederick, Maryland|
|Siblings||Staci Rosenberger, Bryan Voltaggio, Michael Voltaggio|
|Kids||Olivia Voltaggio and Sophia Voltaggio|
|Michael Voltaggio Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Michael Voltaggio|
American chef residing Michael Voltaggio is well known as the winner of the sixth season of Bravo’s Top Chef.
When was Michael Voltaggio born?
Michael Voltaggio was born on September 29, 1978, in Frederick, Maryland, in the United States of America. As of 2022 Voltaggio is 44 years old. He was born under the star sign of Libra. His mother’s name is Sharon Voltaggio.
His father’s name is John Voltaggio. Voltaggio’s father is a Maryland state trooper. Michael said that his parents divorced when he was seven years old. Even Though he used to split time between his father and mother but he full time lived with his mother. After Bryan and his brother Michael were sent to live with their father, John in Jefferson his mother went through a second divorce.
Who is Michael Voltaggio Brother?
Voltaggio grew up with his three siblings brother and a sister. Bryan Voltaggio is the oldest of three siblings. Michael Voltaggio is the name of his brother and Staci Rosenberger is the name of his beautiful sister.
Regarding his academic qualification, he did not have enough money to join a Culinary school. After that, he did a long apprenticeship in The Greenbrier’s prestigious culinary apprenticeship program. From that Voltaggio completed his Greenbrier apprenticeship under Certified Master Chef Peter Timmins at the age of 21.
What is the Net Worth of Michael Voltaggio as of 2022?
Michael Voltaggio has earned a hefty sum of income from his successful professional career. As per some sources, his net worth is around $1 million as of 2022. Till now he has not revealed the information regarding his annual salary on social media. It seems that it is still under review and will be updated soon.
The main source of his income is his professional career as an American chef. As of now, Michael Voltaggio is living a happy and luxurious life from the earnings he received from his successful professional career. In the coming days, his net worth, as well as his annual salary, will surely grow up.
Michael Voltaggio’s Girlfriend and Wife?
Talking about the relationship status Michael Voltaggio is currently dating Sami Miro. By profession, his lovely girlfriend is an American fashion designer and entrepreneur. As of now, the couple is living a happy and great life with each other. Before getting into a relationship with Sami Voltaggio, he was married to Kerri Adams.
By profession his ex-wife Kerri is a Canadian news anchor. From their marriage, the couple was blessed with two kids. Olivia Voltaggio and Sophia Voltaggio is the name of their two beautiful daughters. His daughter lives with his ex-wife Kerri Adams in Lewisburg, West Virginia.
Professional Career of Michael Voltaggio
- Michael Voltaggio works as a chef de Cuisine at The Dining Room, Langham Huntington Hotel & Spa in Pasadena.
- There he received several culinary awards, including the AAA Five Diamond Award, the Mobil Five-Star Award, and a Michelin Star, one of the few held by restaurants in the US.
- Also, he is the co-owner and executive chef of Lunchbox, Family Meal, RANGE, and VOLT restaurants.
- Similarly, he has also appeared in cooking competition shows like Top Chef, Top Chef Masters, and Top Chef All-Stars LA.
- After that, he became the runner-up of the sixth season of Top Chef, on Bravo.
- In the year 2010, The Dining Room announced plans to open its own restaurant in West Hollywood, California, in a space owned by former Hollywood superagent Michael Ovitz.
- On September 21, 2011, the highly successful ink opened. The main goal of Voltaggio with the restaurant was to create what he called “modern Los Angeles cuisine.”
- There the restaurant holds 60 seats in the dining room with a private room that can accommodate an additional 10 guests.
- In March 2012 it was named America’s best new restaurant by GQ Magazine. After that, he was thinking of a smaller restaurant around the corner, a sandwich shop called ink. sack.
- Then he designed and built the shop himself and surprised the culinary world when he opened the small restaurant with little notice or fanfare on August 11, 2011.
FAQ of Michael Voltaggio
How old is Michael Voltaggio?
Michael Voltaggio is 44 years old as of 2022.
What is the nationality of Michael Voltaggio?
Michael Voltaggio holds American citizenship as a nationality.
Who is Michael Voltaggio’s girlfriend?
Michael Voltaggio’s girlfriend is Bria Vinaite.
How much is Michael Voltaggio’s net worth?
Michael Voltaggio’s net worth is estimated to be $1 million.