Wife of Michael Holley, Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Books
Facts of Michael Holley
|Full Name:||Michael Holley|
|Birth Date:||February 26, 1970|
|Wife||Oni C. Igartua|
|Married||Oni C. Igartua (2007)|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Birth Place||Akron, Ohio|
|Education||Point Park College|
|Kids||Robinson Coltrane, Beckham Ellison, Ava August|
|Michael Holley Twitter|
|Michael Holley Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Michael Holley|
American TV host, Michael Holley is famous for working at NBC Sports Boston.
Where is Michael Holley from?
It is still unclear if Michael has any siblings or not. As per nationality, Michael is an American while he belongs to mixed ethnical background. She completed her bachelor’s degree in Journalism from Point Park College in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in May 1992.
What is Michael Holly’s Net Worth & Salary?
Michael Holly has an estimated net worth of around $3 million as of 2022 which he earned through his professional career as a television and radio sports host. According to some online resources, the average annual salary range for an American sports broadcaster is $14,000 to $92,000 per year. He earns an annual salary of $100k from his successful reporting career.
He has worked with various networks, so there is no doubt his net worth and salary will rise higher in the upcoming days. Besides, he is also earning some amount as an author by writing some articles in several newspapers. Without any doubt, we can say that Michael is living a lavish and fulfilling lifestyle with his family members in the United States.
Who is Michael Holly’s Wife?
Michael is a happily married man. He tied the wedding knot to his long-term girlfriend, Oni C. Igartua. He has never talked about his wife’s professions with the media. They dated for several years and finally shared the wedding vows on 14th July 2007 in an intimate wedding where their close friends and family were invited.
Since that day, the couple has been inseparable. They are leading a healthy and happy married life and there are no rumors regarding their divorce so far. Besides, Michael has never shared any information regarding his past relationships and love affairs. Michael is free of rumor and controversy to date.
Does Michael Holley have a Child?
Michael is blessed with three children from his marriage. His first son, Robinson Coltrane was born on 1st November 2008 while their other son, Beckham Ellison was born in December 2010.
In September 2012, his daughter, Ava August was born. The entire Holley lives a happy and peaceful life in the United States.
What happened to Michael Holley?
Michael announced that he would be leaving WEEI on 28th February 2018. He spent 13 years with the show, so it was an emotional moment for everyone at the station. He left that show and immediately started working full-time in a television role with NBC Sports Boston.
The Career of Michael Holley
- Michael started his professional career at the Akron Beacon Journal in the year 1993.
- From 1997 to 2001, he worked for the Boston Globe as a reporter and columnist.
- After that, he joined the Chicago Tribune and worked there.
- Later, he joined the WEEI midday sports radio talk show in the year 2005.
- In the following year, he gave the commencement speech to the class at Point Park University.
- He left the WEEI midday sports radio talk show in the year 2018 and started working at NBC Sports Boston.
- Michael has appeared in several ESPN programs like Around the Horn, I, Max, and so on.
- In the year 2020, he joined Peacock to co-host a new show, Brother From Another.
- Apart from this, Michael is also an author.
- Some of his best-selling books are Red Sox Rule: Terry Francona and Boston’s Rise to Dominance, War Room: The Legacy of Bill Belichick and the Art of Building the Perfect Team, and many more.
FAQ of Michael Holley
Why is Michael Holley famous?
Michael Holley is famous for working at NBC Sports Boston.
What is the nationality of Michael Holley?
Michael is American by nationality.
What is the ethnicity of Michael Holley?
Michael belongs to Afro-American ethnic background.