Michael Galeotti Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Death, Wife, Height
Facts of Michael Galeotti
|Full Name:||Michael Galeotti|
|Birth Date:||August 28, 1984|
|Death Date:||January 11, 2016|
|Profession:||Musician and Actor|
|Wife||EX-Bethany Joy Lenz|
|Married||Bethany Joy Lenz|
|Birth Place||Long Island, New York|
|View more / View less Facts of Michael Galeotti|
Michael Galeotti professionally was a talented musician and actor. He was known as the former husband of Bethany Joy Lenz. Michael began his career very early starring in the TV show, “Jersey”. In 2004 the shows were telecast on the Disney channel. Michael came into the spotlight after marrying the “One Tree Hill” star Bethany Joy Lenz. On January 11th, 2016 Michael passed away, which came out as a surprise to the media.
Early Life of Michael Galeotti
On 28th August 1984 in Long Island, New York Michael Galeotti was born. As of now, he would be at the age of 35, if he was alive. However, Michael has not provided any information related to his parents. Galeotti holds American nationality. He belongs to the white ethnicity.
Who is Michael Galeotti Ex-Wife?
Michael Galeotti was a married man. He married the actor Bethany Joy Lenz. In December 2005 the couple starts to date. After a short duration of dating the duo made a decision to tie the knot. On December 31st, 2005 Michael and Bethany married. Likewise in 2005, their marriage turns into the biggest coverage. Michael and Bethany lived their happily married life for about six years. On February 23, 2011, the couple was blessed with a beautiful daughter but no details about their daughter.
Eventually, the couple started having an issue. Along with the birth of their daughter, things began taking a different direction. Therefore, in March 2012 the couple came up with the decision to end their six years of a long marriage. Bethany clarifies their divorce in public through her social media. There she said that Michael and Bethany would remain friends and raise their daughter with all the love she deserves.
How much is Michael Galeotti’s Net Worth?
Late Michael Galeotti lived a short life being a successful actor and musician. Galeotti probably had made approx $million.
Michael Galeotti’s Death or Cause of Death
On 11th January 2016, Michael Galeotti passed away. The chapter of Michael ends up too soon due to Galeotti’s multiple health issues. It was reported that Michael suffered from severe stomach pain, was diagnosed with hypertension, high blood cholesterol, and diverticulitis. Michael went home for treatment which was against the doctor’s suggestion.
Later on, Michael was found dead in his home, a concerned friend went to his house when Galeotti wasn’t answering his phone. Therefore, in September 2016 Michael’s post-mortem finding was made public. The report unveils as Galeotti died of atherosclerotic heart disease.
Height and Weight of Michael Galeotti
Late Michael was standing in the height of 5 feet 9 inches i.e 1.82 m. However, the weight Michael was not given. He had a black eyes color with black hair color and white skin tone.
Michael Galeotti’s Career
- Michael Galeotti professional musician and actor.
- From an early, age Galeotti was interested in music. After all, Michael was a member of the American Indie rock band Enation.
- Since 2004 he was a member of the band group. Due to some reason, in 2012 the musician Michael decided to leave the group.
- Although the band Enation consists of three members including Jonathan Jackson, Richard Lee Jackson, and Jonathan Thatcher.
- Apart from his career, Michael is also well known as a former husband of the famous Hollywood actress Bethany Joy Lenz.
- Joy Lenz is well known for her appearance in the television drama series One Tree Hill, Guiding Light, and various others.
- In 2004 Machiel’s debut as a young actor, he enrolled in the acting industry by first starring in “The Jersey”, which aired by Disney Channel.