Michael Badger Bio, Age, Net Worth, Salary, Wife, Kids, Height
Facts of Michael Badger
|Full Name:||Michael Badger|
|Divorce||Cecily Tynan (2004)|
|View more / View less Facts of Michael Badger|
Michael Badger gained huge popularity after marrying Cecily Tynan. Moreover, she is a television reporter and best known for her work with the Philadelphia-based broadcaster WPVI-TV.
Is Michael Badger still Married after his Divorce?
Previously, he was a married man. He married an American television personality, Cecily Tynan after dating for several years. Afterward, he was not involved in any relationships. Nevertheless, Cecily is married to Greg Watson who is an investment banker following her divorce. Moreover, they shared two children, a son Luke (January 20, 2006), and a daughter Emma Grace (September 17, 2006).
Presently, she lives happily with her husband and children in Newtown, Connecticut. They are living happily without any sign of divorce or extramarital affairs.
What is the Net Worth and Salary of Michael Badger?
On the other hand, his ex-wife Cecily Tynan has a net worth of $2 million as of 2022. In addition, her annual salary is estimated at $62,000 to $80,000. Likewise, we can assume that she has a huge amount through her dress-up, expensive gadgets, and her lifestyle. As she is undoubtedly still working in the field, her net worth will rise in the upcoming days.
Career of Michael
Professionally, Michael is a school teacher. Besides that, he may be involved in some sort of business as he is an educated person. However, he gained media attention after marrying his celebrity wife, Cecily Tynan.
His ex-Wife Career
- On the other hand, his ex-wife Tynan began working in the American Meteorological Society after the completion of her graduation.
- After that, she moved to Las Vegas and started working on “Good Morning Las Vegas“.
- Besides that, she worked as a weekend weather anchor and a general assignment reporter in Roanoke, Virginia for WDBJ.
- Moreover, she began to work as a weekend general reporter and weathercaster at WPVI.
- Afterward, she became a weekday morning weathercaster.
- Further, she even co-hosted several locally produced shows such as Philly on Wheels, the 4th Of July Parade, and the Flower Show.
- However, with her hard work and dedication to her career, she became the chief weathercaster of the station.
- It became possible after the retirement of Dave Roberts in the year 2009.
- Apart from that, she is also a marathon runner.
- She was also once inducted into the Hall of Fame in 2012 by The Broadcast Pioneers of Philadelphia.
- Likewise, she is a Triathlete and she was featured on the February 2001 cover of Runner’s World magazine.