Who is Meltem Conant Husband? Check out Her Biography, Facts
Facts of Meltem Conant
|Full Name:||Meltem Conant|
|View more / View less Facts of Meltem Conant|
Meltem Conant is popular as the wife of an American celebrity chef, restaurateur, and cookbook author Chef Scott Conant.
When was Meltem Conant Birthed?
Meltem Bozkurt Conant entered this earth in Turkey. However, she might be in her early forties. She is Turkish by her nationality. On the other hand, Meltem’s husband Scott enters this earth on February 19, 1971, in Waterbury, Connecticut, U.S.A. As of 2019, his age is 48 years old 2019.
Meltem Conant’s Married Life with Her Husband
Yes, Meltem Conant is a married woman. She is married to her longtime boyfriend named Scott Conant for the above nine years. The couple tie knot in the year 2007 in Bodrum, Turkey. After dating for a few years, they decided to get married in the 2007 summer. The couple got married in a private wedding in the presence of only family and close friends.
From their marriage, the couple is blessed with two adorable daughters named Ayla Conant and the name of another daughter has not been disclosed yet. They have been married for a decade now and they are living a happy life with their daughters.
Her Husband Divorce From Wife Cum Business Partner Ended Uglily
Previously, her husband was married to entrepreneur Chris Cannon. They were not merely husband and wife but also business partners and had two restaurants in their name.
Later their marriage ended in divorce after their relationship took an ugly turn. Not only did Scott divorced his wife, but he also ends up in his partnership at Alto and L’Impero in 2007. During the year 2007, the tension between them reached the peak point, with both the former partners who were suing each other for a hefty sum of money.
Who is Her Husband?
Meltem Conant’s husband Scott Conant is an American celebrity chef, restaurateur, and cookbook author. He is famous for his three-star New York restaurants Scarpetta NY and L’Impero. Previously, he worked as a four-star Miami branch of Scarpetta. As of now, he appears as a judge on the Food Network’s show Chopped.
What is Her Net Worth/Salary?
Her husband Scott Conant is an American chef, restaurateur, and television personality. He has a net worth of $5 million as of 2019. Likewise, his salary is estimated at $45,00 per year.
He is one of the most successful chefs and also renowned as America’s Best New Chefs in 2004. His restaurant Scarpetta was announced as America’s Best New Restaurant by Esquire Magazine in the year 2008. Besides, he was part of Chopped for eleven years.
Her Husband Career
- At first, Meltem Conant’s husband Scott worked for helping the restaurant garner and also working as a sous chef in New York.
- In the year 1995, he got elected by Cesare Casella at II Toscanaccio. It was an Upper East Side Tuscan, to become chef de cuisine.
- After a year, he rehabilitated two institutions Chianti which was on the Upper East Side, and Barolo which was in Soho.
- Then on the Bowery in New York, he converted an executive chef at the City Eatery.
- He along with his modern take on Italian cuisine got the attention of the New Yorkers.
- Likewise, he got a glowing two-star review in the year 2000. In the year 2002 September, he started a restaurant named LImpero in Tudor City. Right after a week, the restaurant received a three-star review from The New York Times.
- In the restaurant from the simplest to the complex preparation, he was almost always in charge.
- After a year, the cover of Food and Wine Scott’s signature pasta got appeared. In the year 2003, he got recognition as the Best New Restaurant in the US as well as Outstanding Restaurant Design from the James Beard Foundation.
- Between the years 2004, the magazine recognized him as one of America’s Best New Chefs. In mid-2010, he announced that he was going to open two more restaurants in Las Vegas.
- He also apparated in television shows such as the guest judge in seasons 2,4 and 5 of Top Chef, judge of seasons 1-34 of Chopped, multiple appearances in Martha Stewart Living, Good Morning America as well as on The Today Show.
- Besides, he also published a book in 2005 entitled Scott Conant’s New Italian Cooking, Bold Italian, The Scarpetta Cookbook in 2008 and 2013 respectively.