- 1 How old is Melissa Kennedy?
- 2 What School did Melissa Kennedy attend?
- 3 Is Melissa Kennedy still Married?
- 4 How much is Melissa Kennedy’s Net Worth?
- 5 How tall is Melissa Kennedy?
- 6 Who did Travis Braker go to Met Gala?
- 7 Had Travis Braker Tattooed Melissa’s Name?
- 8 Professional Career of Melissa Kennedy
Melissa Kennedy, an American woman came to popularity as the ex-wife of American musician, Travis Barker.
How old is Melissa Kennedy?
Melissa Kennedy opened her beautiful pair of eyes for the very first time on July 27, 1982. Kennedy was born in Fontana, California, United States. As of 2022, Kennedy is 40 years old. Furthermore, Melissa cuts her birthday cake annually on the 27th of July. By birth, Melissa has a star sign of Leo. Her birth name is Melissa Lynne Kennedy.
By nationality, Melissa holds American citizenship while she belongs to the white ethnic community. Similarly, Melissa follows the Christianity religion.
What School did Melissa Kennedy attend?
Melissa joined the University of North Carolina which is located at Chapel Hill and in 2000, she earned her BA in journalism and mass communication.
At Vienna University of Economics and Business, she studied International Business 2005-to 05. Melissa joined North Carolina State University where she earned her MBA in marketing in 2006.
Is Melissa Kennedy still Married?
Melissa is not married. Likewise, Melissa likes to keep her personal matter private. Melissa has tied the wedding knot with Travis Barker. Similarly, Travis is a musician and a TV personality by profession. They started to date each other in March 2000.
The couple tied the wedding knot in presence of their friends and family in September of 2001. In August of 2002, they legally divorced after living conjugal life for some time in August of 2002.
How much is Melissa Kennedy’s Net Worth?
Her estimated net worth of Melissa as of 2022 is $1 million. This huge income is the outcome of Melissa’s as an owner of the LifeStyle Estates Realty and Funding Inc. Melissa’s net worth includes her property, bank balance, assets, and luxurious items. Furthermore, Melissa also earns an extra sum of money from modeling and paid partnership, sponsored contracts, and brand endorsement.
Melissa is quite happy with the money she is earning through her professional career. Melissa is living a lavish lifestyle from the money she gets through her career. Likewise, her ex-husband, Travis Barker has a net worth of $50 million. The primary source of Travis’s income is as an American drummer, musician, and reality television personality.
How tall is Melissa Kennedy?
Melissa has a tall height of 5 feet 8 inches while she weighs around 63 kg. Similarly, Melissa has a beautiful pair of dark brown colored eyes and her hair color is red.
Who did Travis Braker go to Met Gala?
Travis went to Met Gala with Kourtney Kardashian. Likewise, Kourtney and Travis both wore a skirt and were seen kissing on the red carpet. Kourtney and Travis are fiances and are getting married soon.
Travis is the fiancee of Kourtney Kardashian. Furthermore, Kourtney is a TV personality and actress. Travis has romantically proposed to Kourtney at a beachside hotel in Montecito, California in October.
Had Travis Braker Tattooed Melissa’s Name?
No, Travis doesn’t have tattoos of Melissa’s name on his body. However, tattoos have pierced the tattoos of his Kourtney’s lips. Travis has lots of tattoos on his body.
Professional Career of Melissa Kennedy
- Melissa is a businesswoman.
- Similarly, Melissa is the founder of Lifestyle Estates Realty and Funding Inc.
- Melissa appeared in the documentary Travis named The Urethra Chronicles and The Urethra Chronicles II in 1999 and 2002 respectively.
- Furthermore, from June 2003 to March 2006, Kennedy worked as a salesperson in Pacific sands Mortgage and Realty Inc.
- Since January 2018, Melissa is working for the networking hardware company Cisco in the post of sr. manager.
- From 2000 to 2004, she worked as a public affairs coordinator at NC State University.
- At ChannelAdvisor Crop, Melissa worked as a product marketing manager in 2005.