Melissa Gisoni Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Kids, Height
Facts of Melissa Gisoni
|Full Name:||Melissa Gisoni|
|Birth Date:||June 13, 1968|
|Profession:||Actress, Reality Star|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Net Worth||$2.8 million|
|Birth Place||New York City|
|Ethnicity||Mixed (Polish, German, Italian)|
|Kids||Maddie Ziegler, Mackenzie Ziegler, Mathew Gisoni, Michele Giosi|
|Melissa Gisoni Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Melissa Gisoni|
Melissa Gisoni is a TV Reality Star who is famous after landing a role in the TV Series, “Dance Moms” along with her daughters. In addition, she is known as the mom of a dancing sensation, Maddie Ziegler. Likewise, she has featured in another TV Series, Famewhore, and music videos such as “Freaks Like Me.” With her rising popularity.
What is the Age of Melissa Gisoni?
Melissa Gisoni opened her eyes on June 13, 1968, in New York City, New York, United States. Her birth sign is Gemini. She is American by her nationality and belongs to the mixed ethnicity of (Polish, German and Italian).
The beautiful TV Reality Star Melissa Gisoni stands on the average height of 5 feet 4 inches with a matching body weight of 58 kg. She has an attractive pair of blue eyes with blond hair color.
What is the Net Worth & Salary of Melissa Gisoni?
Melissa Gisoni has an estimated net worth of around $2.8 million as of 2022. She has amassed a good fortune from her successful profession as an actress. Being a reality TV star Gisoni has earned a pretty good name and fame in the industry as well. In the year 2016, her net worth was $2 million. However, she has not disclosed the exact salary to the media.
On the other hand, her ex-husband, Gisoni used to earn a combined monthly income of $4480.06. Likewise, her daughter Maddie Ziegler is an American dancer, actress, and model who has a net worth of $5 million. In the same way, her younger daughter Mackenzie Ziegler is an American dancer, singer, actress, and model who has a net worth of $3 million as of 2019.
Besides this, Melissa filed the divorce for her ex-husband owing $12,14,284.15 to creditors but as per the court they owned the mortgages of $908000 for three properties. Also, Gibson earns a good amount of money from her works at Westing-house Electric Company. With such earnings, Melissa lives a rich and sumptuous lifestyle along with her two daughters. Moreover, Melissa upgraded to a 7000 sq. ft property from their 2500 sq ft residence in 2015. Then she sold the 4 bedroom house for $29000.
Is Melissa Gisoni still Married? Who is her Husband?
Yes, Melissa Gisoni is a married woman. In fact, she married two times in her life. Previously, she married Kurt Ziegler. They tied the knot in the year 2000 and spent more than eight years before the divorce. Further, Gisoni filed a divorce on 7th December 2010 and granted on June 15, 2011, where Melissa received the legal custody of her daughters and raised them with her then-boyfriend Greg Gisoni. From their marriages, the couple is blessed with two daughters named Maddie Ziegler and Mackenzie Ziegler.
After the divorce with Ziegler, Melissa again exchanged wedding vows in the year 2013 with Greg Gisoni, in a private ceremony hall. Although the couple doesn’t have together the couple shares two children respectively with their former marital relationship.
Melissa has two children as a son named Mathew Giosi and Michele Giosi. Likewise, Melissa is living a happy and blissful life along with her husband and children in a beautiful house that resides in the United States of America.
- Initially, Melissa started a dance studio in her house and employed a dance instructor to continue with the dance classes of the girls.
- It was her perseverance and motivation that turned both her daughters turn into celebrities at a very tender age.
- Besides this, Melissa also appeared in the music videos of Todrick Hall, titled ‘Freak Like Me’ and ‘Ease on Down the Boulevard. Likewise, she acted in the TV series ‘Famewhore’.
- However, bringing up her celebrity daughter was her biggest challenge.
- As of now, both her girls are established models and actors and have several endorsements to their credit.
- They have appeared in several music videos and television serials.
- Melissa is good friends with Abby Lee Miller who owns the Abby Lee Dance Company.
- Despite all this, Melissa has taught them to remain humble, respectful and to value basic etiquette.
- Her efforts seem to have paid as both her daughters are rising stars.
Melissa Gisoni’s Daughter Career
- Maddie Ziegler started her career as a dancer at a young age and participated in local and regional dance competitions.
- Later she even won some awards in these competitions.
- Getting noticed for her talent in dance, Maddie started to get offers in some television programs.
- In the year 2010, Maddie appeared in a television series ‘Live to Dance’ created by Paula Abdul.
- After that, Ziegler and her mother starred in a television dance program called Lifetime’s ‘Dance Moms in the year 2011.’ The program brought Maddie a lot of fame when she stood out as the top performer in that Lifetime reality series.
- She also got chances to appear as a guest star in certain television programs such as Abby’s ‘Ultimate Dance Competition.’
- At the age of eight, she started to get offers in other kinds of television programs as well.
- Likewise, Mackenzie Frances Ziegler is an American dancer, singer, actress, and model.
- Ziegler appeared for six years on Lifetime’s reality dance show Dance Moms.
- Mackenzie’s music career began with her 2014 album, Mack Z.
- In the year 2018, she released her second album, Phases.