Biography & Personal Life of Michael Brantley’s wife Melissa Brantley
Facts of Melissa Brantley
|Full Name:||Melissa Brantley|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Kids||Mariah, Michael III, Maxwell|
|View more / View less Facts of Melissa Brantley|
Grab media attention as the wife of American professional MLB star Michael Brantley. Melissa’s husband has signed to the Houston Astros.
What is the Nationality of Melissa Brantley?
Melissa Brantley was born somewhere in the United States of America. By nationality, Melissa is American and belongs to the white ethnicity. Similarly, she follows the Christianity religion.
Is Melissa Brantley Still Married?
Melissa Brantley is still married to her husband Michael Brantley. The couple has dated for several years before deciding to get married. Melissa with her spouse exchanged the wedding vows in a private ceremony. According to many sources, the couple was a high school lover.
From their married life, the couple has welcomed three children. Melissa with her hubby were blessed with their first child, a daughter named Mariah born in September 2013. Then the couple welcomed their second child, a son, Michael III born after two years in February.
Finally, Melissa and Michael were blessed with their third child son Maxwell born in June 2017. The couple is living happily with each other. She has maintained their private life as secret as possible. Also, she makes a rare appearance with her husband but supports her husband.
What is the Net Worth of Melissa Brantley?
Melissa is living a luxurious life as a celebrity wife. Talking about her husband Michael Brantley has an estimated net worth of over $25 million as of 2022. He has earned most of his worth from his MLB career. He has signed a 2-year contract with the Houston Astros worth around $32,000,000.
From his contract, he is earning around $2,000,000 signing bonus, $32,000,000 guaranteed, and an annual average salary of $16,000,000. According to various sources, the MLB star Michael will earn a base salary of $15,000,000, while carrying a total salary of $16,000,000 in the 2020 season.
He has earned a base salary of $15 million with a signing bonus of $1 million and $100,000 of incentives in the year 2019. From his MLB career, he has earned $54,994,800 according to reports.
Who is Melissa Brantley’s Husband?
Her husband Michael Brantley is an American professional baseball outfielder who was born May 15, 1987. He is playing for the Houston Astros of Major League Baseball (MLB) as an outfielder. His birth name is Michael Charles Brantley Jr & the son of former MLB player and hitting coach Mickey Brantley.
He has played for Central High School located in Fort Pierce, Florida. In the 2005 MLB Draft, he was selected by Milwaukee Brewers. After that, he was traded to the Cleveland Indians along with other prospects for CC Sabathia in the 2008 season.
In the year 2009, he made his MLB debut with the Indians. Also, he was named an MLB All-Star and won the Silver Slugger Award in the year 2014.
Her Husband Professional Career
- At the age of 7, Michael started playing baseball for the Southwestern Port St. Lucie Little League Baseball following his father’s footsteps.
- He played baseball as well as golf after he enrolled at Central High School.
- Michael was picked by Milwaukee Brewers in the 2005 MLB draft out of high school.
- For the Coastal Carolina Chanticleers, he gave up his National Letter of Intent to play college baseball. Then he was traded to the Cleveland Indians during the 2008 season.
- Michael made his MLB debut with the Cleveland Indians on 1st September 2009.
- In the year 2014, he was MLB All-Star and won the Silver Slugger Award with the team.
- He signed a two-year contract worth around $32 million with the Houston Astros on December 17, 2018.
- He was the final out of the 2019 World Series, striking out swinging against Washington Nationals pitcher Daniel Hudson.
- Also, he teamed up with George Springer, Jose Altuve, and Yuli Gurriel respectively.