Vontae Davis’ Wife-Megan Harpe Bio, Age, Married, Children, Boyfriend
Facts of Megan Harpe
|Full Name:||Megan Harpe|
|Birth Place||Hampden, Conn|
|Education||University of Illinois, Loyola University of Maryland|
|Megan Harpe Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Megan Harpe|
American Model Megan Harpe came to the limelight after the relationship with Former Football player Vontae Davis. He played for the Miami Dolphins, Indianapolis Colts, and Buffalo Bills of the National Football League (NFL).
Where was Megan Harpe born?
On 28 July Megan Harpe was born in Hampden, Conn. The exact birth year is not mentioned yet. Her birth sign is Leo. She holds an American nationality and belongs to the Afro-American ethnicity.
Talking about her education and academy qualification, Megan Harpe attended the Loyola University of Maryland in Baltimore. Besides, she is a member of the track and field team fall 2010 Dean’s list. She also attended Law from the University of Illinois, College of Law for her graduation. At the university, Megna Harpe was a piece of the Olympic-style events group.
What is the Net Worth of Megan Harpe’s Husband?
Megan Harpe’s husband Vontae Davis earned a huge sum of money as the former American football cornerback. As per the report of the year 2022, Her husband has an estimated net worth of around $19 million. Vontae Davis signed a four-year contract with the Colts of around $39 million in March 2014.
Furthermore, On 26th February 2018, Vontae also signed a one-year contract with the Buffalo Bills of approx $5 million. His contract also includes a signing bonus of $1.5 million with $3.5 million guaranteed.
Taking about his assets, In the year 2001, He built the beautiful and big houses in Davie, Florida, located in the Kapok Grove Estates community. The area of the house is 4,793 square feet. It includes five bedrooms, four bathrooms, a patio with a cooking area, as well as a resort-style pool.
As per the report, He bought a waterfront home for a sum of around $1.1 million though it had been listed at $1.299 million before the sale. Vontae Davis also has a car. Some of the car brands that he brought include a Maserati Levante, a Porsche Turbo S, and a Tesla Model X.
What is the Relationship Status of Megan Harpe Currently?
Currently, Megan Harpe is a married woman. She married her lover Vontae Davis. On July 27, 2015, they have a wedding ceremony in front of friends, relatives, and family. The duo dated each other for several years before their engagement and marriage.
As per resources, They met each other first time in Washington, D.C, Davis hometown. When Megan Harpe was celebrating her friend’s birthday party at K Street Lounge and Davis was hanging out with his friends. In a such way, they fell in love with each other.
The duo does not have any children yet but in the future, they will be surely the parents of their children. The duo is enjoying a happily married life in Washington, D.C.
The Career of Megan Harpe and her Husband
- Before married the love of her life Vontae Davis, Megan Harpe had worked in the mental health field. She was also an Ameican Model.
- After the marriage with Vontae Davis, she became famous as a wife of a former American football cornerback, Vontae Davis.
- Vontae Davis has played for several teams, such as the Miami Dolphins, Indianapolis Colts, and Buffalo Bills over the years.
- He also played for 10 seasons in the National Football League (NFL).
- Davis joined the NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis, Indiana, and completed all of the combine and positional drills.
- He also joined Illinois’ pro day and opted to perform the majority of combine drills on March 18, 2009.
- Vontae Davis began his career playing college football for Illinois and in his first season.
- He was selected in the Miami Dolphins in the first round (25th overall) of the 2009 NFL Draft.
- Davis was the second cornerback drafted behind Ohio State’s Malcolm Jenkins.
- He was also the first of two cornerbacks the Dolphins selected in the first two rounds, with Utah’s Sean Smith who they drafted in the second round.
- Vontae Davis create his professional regular-season debut in the Miami Dolphins’ season-opener at the Atlanta Falcons and made a solo tackle during their 10–7 loss.