Who is Meena Harris Father? Her Husband, Children, Age and Net Worth
Facts of Meena Harris
|Full Name:||Meena Harris|
|Birth Date:||October 20, 1984|
|Height:||4 feet 11 inches (1.50m)|
|Net Worth||$500 Thousand|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Body Size||34-26-38 inches|
|Birth Place||Oakland, California, United States of America|
|Grandparents||Shyamala Gopalan,Donald Harris|
|Father||Tony West (Step-father)|
|Meena Harris Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Meena Harris|
An American lawyer, author, and producer Meena Harris came to the limelight after founding the Phenomenal Woman Action Campaign.
When is Meena Harris Father?
On 20 Oct 1984, Meena Harris was born in Oakland, California, United States of America. Her full name is Meenakshi Ashley. She is born under the star sign of Libra. She is the daughter of mother’s Maya Harris. Her mother is a lawyer and policy expert. Her mother remarried in the year 1988. Her second father’s name is Tony West. He is an American attorney.
Her grandparents are Donald Harris (grandfather) and, Shyamala Gopalan (grandmother ). Her grandfather was a Jamaican-American professor of economics at Stanford and a civil rights activist and grandmother was an Indian-American cancer researcher and civil rights activist. She has an aunt named Kamala Harris. She is the Vice President of the United States. There is no information regarding her siblings.
By nationality, Meena holds an American nationality and belongs to the Mixed(Indian-Caucasian) ethnicity. Talking about her education, She joined Bishop O’Dowd High School for her high school education. Later on, She joined Stanford University for her bachelor’s degree. Then, Meena attended Harvard Law School and passed out with a J.D. degree in the year 2012.
What is the Husband of Meena Harris?
Meena Harris is a married woman. She was happily married to her husband, Nikolas Ajagu. They have not revealed detailed information about their wedding. Meena disclosed her husband Nikolas is a very helpful and supportive partner.
The duo is shared with two children. Their daughter’s names are Leela and Amara. She shares her family pictures on social media. Meena and her family are living happily together in California, United States of America.
What is the Net Worth of Meena Harris?
As per a report of 2021, Meena Harris has an estimated net worth of $500 thousand as of 2022. As a lawyer, her salary is around $145 thousand per year.
She earned a huge sum of money from her career as a lawyer. It seems that she is living happy and a joyful life with her income. In the future, Her net worth will surely increase.
What is the Height of Meena Harris?
Meena Harris stands at a good height of 4 feet 11 inches or 1.5m tall. Similarly, She has a weight of 50 kg. She has dark brown color hair.
She also has a beautiful pair of light brown color hair. Besides that, her body measurement is 34-26-38 inches. She wears a bra of 33 C size.
Professional Career of Meena Harris
- After her graduation, Meena Harris began her career as a lawyer.
- She had worked with many organizations. She also cooperated with firms like Covington & Burling, Slack Technologies, and Facebook.
- Meena also created the “Phenomenal Woman Action Campaign” in the year 2017, naming her fashion company for a 1978 Maya Angelou poem.
- She coordinated to demonstrate national support for Christine Blasey Ford and survivors of sexual assault, a full-page ad in the New York Times with Alicia Garza, founder of the Black Lives Matter Global Network.
- She also worked in Kamala Harris’s successful 2016 campaign for the U.S. Senate of America.
- Meena Harris published her first children’s book entitled Kamala and Maya’s Big Idea from HarperCollins, which is based on the real story of her mother, Maya Harris, and aunt Kamala Harris.
- She also worked for international law firm Covington & Burling, Slack Technologies, and Facebook and served as Head of Strategy & Leadership at Uber where her second father Tony West is Chief Legal Officer.
- Meena Harris also published her second book name, Ambitious Girl from Little, Brown Books for Young Readers. On January 19, 2021.
- She served as a senior advisor on policy and communications and as a commissioner on the San Francisco Commission on the Status of Women.