Maxine Sneed Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Child, Height
Facts of Maxine Sneed
|Full Name:||Maxine Sneed|
|Kids||Rae Dawn Chong and Robbi Chong|
|View more / View less Facts of Maxine Sneed|
Maxine Sneed is the former wife of well-known actor Tommy Chong. She is also the mother of actresses Robbi Chong and Rae Dawn Chong.
What is Maxine Sneed Nationality?
She is the daughter of Rae Dawn. Maxine has not disclosed any information about her father and also about her siblings. Maxine holds American and Canadian nationality and belongs to the black ethnical group. She stands at a decent height. She has black hair color as well as black eyes color.
Is Maxine Sneed still Single or Married?
Maxine once a married woman. Sneed previously married an actor Tommy Chong. Moreover, there is no information about their dating history and so on. The couple married in 1960. The relationship did not work and in 1970 they separated.
The duo has two daughters from their relationship, Rae Dawn Chong and Robbi Chong. Rae starred in films including Quest for Fire, Beat Street, The Color Purple, Commando, and Time Runner.
Maxine Sneed’s Net Worth and Salary
Furthermore, Sneed’s ex-husband, Chong earned a massive amount of money throughout his professional career. Therefore their net worth of Chong is around $8 million from his extensive career.
Maxine Sneed’s Rumors and Controversy
Sneed’s relationship and divorce with Tommy sparked much controversy on her way. In addition, before their daughter Robbie Chong was born, Tommy reportedly had an extramarital affair with an underage lady named Gail Toulson.
However, Tommy later fought for custody of his child and won it for Maxine. But their child did not know her exact biological mother until Rae turned 12 years old.
Maxine Sneed’s Career
- Maxine Sneed became widely known for her relationship with actor Tommy Chong.
- Previously, she worked as an editor of Black Radio Magazine.
- There is no further information about her career. In addition, she has not come into the media after her separation from Tommy.
- On the other hand, her former husband Tommy Chong is a Canadian-American actor, writer, director, musician, and comedian.
- He is considered one of the best comedians in the country.
- Tommy began his career in music and played the guitar for a Calgary soul group called The Shades.
- Later, their debut album “Know Your Mother About Me” rose to # 29 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- Soon after, he was released from the band and founded in 1971 with Cheech Marin’s own comedy duo named Cheech Marin.
- After founding the duo they started stage shows and launched their comedy album “Cheech & Chong”.
- When their first album was a great success, the duo released their second album “Big Bambu”
- In 1978, Tommy appeared alongside Cheech in a feature film titled “Up in Smoke.” After a few years, he got the role of Chong in the comedy Cheech & Chong’s Next Movie in 1980.
- Later, the experienced actor also played in several movies like Up in Smoke, Zootopia, Pauly Shore’s Dead, Half Baked, and more, In addition, he also played in several television programs like Nash Bridges, South Park, Sliders, and much more.