Max Kellerman Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Wife, Kid, Family, Height
Facts of Max Kellerman
|Full Name:||Max Kellerman|
|Birth Date:||August 6, 1973|
|Profession:||Sportscaster, TV personality|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Net Worth||$6 million|
|Birth Place||Bronx, New York|
|Kids||Esther Kellerman, Sam Kellerman , Mira Kellerman|
|Max Kellerman Facebook|
|Max Kellerman Twitter|
|Max Kellerman Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Max Kellerman|
The co-host of an ESPN radio show in Los Angeles, a boxer and color commentator for HBO-Hosted Fights.
Max Kellerman was born in 1973,6th August in Bronx, New York, United States, as the son of American parents. As of 2019, he is 46 years old with the birth sign Leo. He is the son of Henry Kellerman and Linda Kellerman. His nationality is American.
He grew up in Greenwich Village with his siblings’ brother Sam Kellerman. Since his early life, he was very interested in singing and public speaking programs and always spoke for hip-hop genres. With the help of the active participant, Kellerman is now a successful sports commentator and a media personality.
He first attended Hunter College High School in Greenwich Village, New York. After graduating from Hunter College High School in 1991, he attended Columbia University.
Max Kellerman married Erin Manning and lives with his family. About his relationship with his wife, Max reported that he beat his current wife during his 2014 ESPN-LA radio broadcast. After beating his then-girlfriend on 7 August 2014, ESPN announced his suspension until 14 August 2014.
According to Dailymail, both couples drunk at a college party. Meanwhile, his girlfriend at the time, Erin hit him, and a response, he also hit her back. Nevertheless, the couple has been together for more than 20 years and has three children: Sam, Esther, and Mira Kellerman.
Regarding the past life of Max Kellerman, there is no information about his affairs. Once there was a rumor that the ESPN commentator was suspended for the news that he hit his girlfriend in Ray Rice’s domestic violence. This was not a big problem and was soon solved.
How much is Max Kellerman’s Net Worth and Salary?
Max earned a fortune of $6 million from his professional career as a professional sports commentator in the late ’90s. During his time at ESPN Broadcasting, he moderated the boxing series “Friday Night” of the cable.
Max added a significant amount of salary after allying with HBO Network in 2007 to run Boxing After Dark telecasts and World Championship Boxing series.
According to Total Sportek’s first reports from 2017, Max’s salary from the ESPN network is expected to be $5 million a year. The boxing commentary’s paycheck has risen from the last decade after ESPN host Skip Bayles was replaced in his favorite show, First Take. Since living in the United States, he has been living a standard life with the money he earns from his career.
Max Kellerman’s Height, and Weight
46 years old Max Kellerman has maintained a good body structure. He stands at the height of 5 feet 9 inches and weighs of 70kg. Furthermore, he has brown hair color and blue eyes color with white skin tone.
Max Kellerman’s Career as a Journalist
- As a professional Max Kellerman, an American sportscaster, and TV personality.
- In his teenage, he was appointed as the broadcaster of the New York City public-access television cable TV program which acted as his first experience as a broadcaster.
- After graduating from Columbia University, he became an analyst in the ESPN boxing series “Friday Night Fights,” which offered him numerous opportunities to work as a sports channel in the coming days.
- Max Kellerman has replaced the “Colin Cowherd program” and served as moderator for the program “WEPN” from 10 to 12 o’clock.
- This was followed by his boxing show for HBO and he also worked for CNN, which was announced on May 12, 2010.
- He is currently hosting ESPN’s First Take and color commentator for HBO World Championship Boxing and HBO Boxing After Dark.