Who is Max Holloway Wife? Father of a Son; Bio, Height, Net Worth 2022
An American mixed martial artist, Jerome Max Holloway competing in the Featherweight division of the Ultimate Fighting Championship. Featherweight fighter who made his UFC debut at UFC 143 on February 4, 2012.
What is Max Holloway Ethnicity?
Max was born on 4 December 1991 in Waianae, Hawaii, USA. As of 2019, he is 28 years old with a birth sign Sagittarius. His birth name is Jerome-Max Kelii Holloway. He is the son of Brian Holloway. Max holds an Ameican nationality and belongs to the Polynesian ethnicity.
Childhood in Hawaii
He spent his early age in the place of Hawaii which is most likely also his birthplace. Similarly, he is a native of Hawaiian and Samoan. He graduated from Waianae High School in 2010 where he took interest in kickboxing and started learning.
A UFC fighter has a solid and strong body structure. Therefore, he stands at a height of 5 feet 11 inches and a weight of 66 kg. Likewise, he has black hair color and dark brown eyes color.
Who is Max Holloway’s Wife?
Max Holloway was previously married to his wife Kaimana Pa’aluhi. Now, he is a divorced man and single. His ex-wife Kaimana is a model and former child actress. On Valentine’s Day, February 14, 2012, the duo tied the knot. They have a son together after their marriage.
But soon after a few years of living together, they had differences, and soon in 2014, they divorced. The custody of a child is up to both parents. The former couple takes care of their son.
How much is Max Holloway’s Net worth and Salary?
According to the contract with the UFC, Max reportedly receives $160,000 as a profit bonus. While earning $50,000 for the fight-off bonus and dominating the division, he won against Jose Aldo in the UFC 212. Max was able to earn sponsorship from the famous Rebook brand worth $40,000. He reportedly earned $410,000 for each win of the game.
Moreover, his net worth has risen sharply these days as he is one of the highest-paid fighters in the UFC. The net worth of this Hawaiian UFC star is estimated at around $5 million. He earns around $1.5 million a year from the fights, sponsors, and bonuses of the UFC.
He is sponsored by Hyundai, Nike, Allmax (a protein drink by his name), Budweiser, and also a brand ambassador for Farmer’s Market Hawaii. Farmer’s Market Hawaii produces designer goods with Max’s approval, and he’s more than happy to promote them.
Max recently received a new Chrysler car in January 2017. The value of the car is estimated at 22,115 to 45,270 USD. It was provided to him by the Hawaiian company for his performance in MMA. With a huge fortune, he lives a lavish lifestyle.
UFC Career of Max Holloway
- Moving towards his career, Max started fighting at high school. At age 19, he had won four fights and lost none.
- Max’s fighting style and talent brought him comparisons to former UFC star Anthony Pettis.
- As a result, in the World MMA Scouting Report 2012 Max was placed at featherweight in seventh place.
- When Max Holloway made his debut in the Ultimate Fighting Championship in 2012, he was the youngest fighter in the UFC squad.
- Afterward, his first fight was against Dustin Poirier and he lost by submission in the first round.
- It would be his only loss in his debut year.
- In late 2012, Holloway fought a few times and won the winner.
- His skills and talent from the scouting report proved correct.
- Holloway’s fighting styles are Muay Thai and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, in which he could wear a purple belt.
- Between 2013 and 2014 Holloway fought five times and won three of them.
- Likewise, he won the Performance of the Night award for his fight against Akira Corassani.
- His losses between 2013 and 2014 fell in 2013 against UFC superstar, Connor Mcgregor, and Dennis Bermudez.
- Holloway lost the fight against Connor McGregor by unanimous decision and lost to Dennis through a controversial split decision.
- Furthermore, Max Holloway is known for his tactical strength in the ring and has achieved many successes throughout his career at UFC.
- A few of his other accolades are the most prolific UFC featherweight victories, he has won most of the TKO victories in the history of UFC featherweight and has won three times the night’s prize.
- In 2017, he was named Fighter of the Year by RealSport, MMAMania.com, Pundit Area, and MMAFighting.com. His UFC battle record is 22 fights, 19 wins, 9 TKOs, and 3 defeats.