Maury Povich Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Wife, Kids, Son, Height
Facts of Maury Povich
|January 17, 1939
|6 feet 1 inches (1.85m)
|Connie Chung (1984)
|Phyllis Minkoff (1962-1979)
|Landon School and the University of Pennsylvania
|Lynn Povich and David Povich
|Susan Anne, Amy Joyce Povich, and Matthew Jay Povich
|Maury Povich Facebook
|Maury Povich Twitter
|Maury Povich Instagram
|View more / View less Facts of Maury Povich
Maury Povich is one of the famous American television presenters who is famous for hosting the tabloid talk show, Maury.
Early Life of Maury Povich
Maury Povich was born Maurice Richard Povich on 17th January 1939 in Washington D.C, the United States of America. Currently, he is 80 years and his birth sign is Capricorn. He is the son of Shirley Povich (mother) and Ethyl Friedman (father).
Siblings and Education
His parents raised him with his siblings, Lynn Povich (sister) and David Povich (brother) in a Jewish family in Washington, D.C. Maury Povich stands at a height of 6 feet and his body weight is around 75 kg. He has grey-brown colored hair and his eyes are blue in color.
Maury holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity. He started his education at Landon School and passed out with flying colors in the year 1957. After that, Maury moved to the University of Pennsylvania and started to pursue his dreams of becoming a journalist. He got his degree from the university in the field of journalism in 1962.
Is Maury Povich still Married?
Maury Povich was previously married to Phyllis Minkoff in the year 1962 but sadly their relationship broke and the couple went through the process of divorce in the year 1979. The couple shares two daughters, Susan Anne, and Amy Joyce Povich. Their second daughter Amy married a physician and an author named David Agus.
After his divorce from Phyllis, Maury remained single for a moment and later started dating Connie Chung whom he met while working in the news department at WTTG-TV in Washington. He married Connie in the year 1984 and the couple is still going very strong.
The couple adopted a son, Matthew Jay Povich in the year 1995.
What is Maury Povich’s Net Worth and Salary?
Maury Povich has been very successful in his career as a TV presenter. Maury has an estimated net worth of around $60 million in 2022. Moreover, he earns an annual salary of almost $14 million.
In the year 2012, Maury was paid a hefty salary of around $13 million from his syndicated talk show, Maury. In the year 2007, he was a host of a tabloid talk show, The Maury Povich Show where his annual salary was around $7 million.
- Maury Povich has appeared and hosted a lot of famous TV shows.
- He has also appeared in huge shows for huge channels such as The Maury Povich Show for Paramount Domestic Television.
- Maury has become a part of Twenty One which was broadcasted on the mighty NBC.
- He hosted a show called Weekends with Maury and Connie in the year 2006.
- Maury has appeared in TV series and has made an impact with his short roles also.
- He appeared in a popular TV series called How I Met Your Mother.
- He is also famous for his show, Maury.
- At this age, Maury has achieved everything he would have ever imagined as a TV presenter, and it is one of the very best.
- He has inspired his fan followers to take the field of journalism with his outstanding contributions.