Hunt’s Husband Matthew Mario Rivera Bio & Net Worth 2022, Wedding
Facts of Matthew Mario
|Full Name:||Matthew Mario|
|Birth Date:||May 24, 1982|
|Profession:||American journalist, multimedia producer and deputy professor|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Education||New York University|
|Father||Daniel O. Rivera|
|Mother||Loraine V. Vetter|
|Matthew Mario Twitter|
|Matthew Mario Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Matthew Mario|
Matthew Mario Rivera is an American journalist, multimedia producer, and deputy professor who works at The Wall Street Journal. Having involvement with such professions, she is famous as the husband of American politics and correspondent, Kasie Hunt who currently works at NBC and MSNBC.
Rivera graduated in journalism
Matthew Mario Rivera was born in 1982, in New York, USA, with the birth sign Pisces. As of 2019, his age is 37 years old. He is also known as Matt Rivera. He is the son of, Daniel O. Rivera (father) and, Loraine V. Vetter (mother). His father is a retired lieutenant officer and his mother is a registered nurse.
Rivera holds an American nationality and belongs to the White American ethnicity. Mario went to New York University in New York City, New York, and graduated in journalism.
Matthew Mario Rivera’s Wedding Knot with Correspondent ‘Wife’
Rivera married his beautiful girlfriend, Kasie Hunt. The couple met for the first time in 2012 on NBC News. When Hunt works as a correspondent for NBC News and MSNBC. The couple was identified at the very beginning.
Later the pair became friends and after it turned out to be the partners. After that, the duo dated for a long time. Well, they dated almost four years. The couple announced their engagement in the morning show of the NBC Joe with Joe Scarborough and co-presenter Mika Brzezinski. And the couple got engaged in August 2016.
The duo finally tied the knot on May 6, 2017, on Saturday at Shenandoah Woods in Virginia. In addition, the wedding ceremony is attended by many celebrities and their friends and family. Moreover, Kasie also danced with her 91-year-old grandfather during her wedding ceremony.
Matthew Mario Rivera’s Career
- Rivera worked with the MTP broadcast as well as its digital iterations. Matthew put in as an adjunct professor at NYU, works at The Wall Street Journal where he functions as a Multimedia producer, besides his work at NBC News.
- Besides, there is nothing more information regarding his professional career.
- On the other hand, his wife Kasie Hunt is an American political correspondent.
- Hunt started her career in journalism in January 2005 as an intern in the political unit intern of NBC News, Washington D.C. Metro Area.
- From August 2011 until January 2013, she started working as a national political reporter for the Associated Press.
- She also dealt with Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign in 2012.
- In January 2013, Hunt joined NBC News as an off-air reporter for NBC News until July 2014, after which she regularly appeared on MSNBC shows.
- In July 2014, she became a political correspondent for MSNBC until December 2016
- Currently, she writes for msnbc.com and appears regularly on MSNBC and Bloomberg shows from January 2017, including Morning Joe, Hardball with Chris Matthews, and With All Due Respect.
- This wife also earns a decent amount of money throughout her career.
- The evaluation net worth of his wife is around $3 million and her salary is estimated at $250 thousand per annum as of 2019.