Matt Stonie Bio, Age, Net Worth, Girlfriend, Married, Height, Parents
Facts of Matt Stonie
|Full Name:||Matt Stonie|
|Birth Date:||May 24, 1992|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Net Worth||$3 million|
|Birth Place||San Jose, CA|
|Matt Stonie Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Matt Stonie|
Matt Stonie is a famous American competitive eater and also the winner of Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating Contest.
Early Life of Matt Stonie
Matt Stonie was born on May 24, 1992, in San Jose, CA. Currently, he turned 27 years old. Matt holds American nationality and belongs to Lithuanian, Czechoslovakian, and Japanese, ancestry.
He is the son of Cathy Stonie and Dorian Stonie. Likewise, he also has a younger brother named Morgan Stonie. He completed his schooling at Evergreen Valley High School and later studied nutrition at California’s Mision College.
Is Matt Stonie Married Or Dating his Girlfriend?
As he is a young competitive eater, many people are curious about his relationship status. However, he has not said anything about his relationship status.
How much is Matt Stonie Net Worth and Salary?
According to the sources, his estimated net worth of Matt is around $3 million. He made this entire earning being a competitive eater. Moreover, Stonie earns $8.8K – $140.6K monthly and $105.5K – $1.7M yearly from his YouTube channel. It seems amazing that he collected this net worth only from eating. However, it is the reality that he did it.
What is the Height of Matt Stonie?
Regarding his height and weight, he stands at the height of 5 feet 8 inches and weighs around 59 kg.
Matt has a slim figure with a pleasing personality. Likewise, he has black eyes with natural black hair. He has around 221k followers on his Instagram.
- Discussing his career, Stonie’s first win as an eater was in 2010 in a lobster roll-eating contest in Hampton Beach.
- After that, in 2011 he made his Major League Eating debut at the Stockton Deep Fried Asparagus Championship in Stockton, California, and eventually became the younger member of the Major League Eating organization.
- Then after competing in several competitions, Matt won a number of world records.
- He also became the second-best MLE eater in the world. Along with this, in 2012, he started his YouTube career by creating a YouTube channel, ”Matt Stonie”.
- There he posts several eating challenges that earn millions of views. Moreover, some of his videos have also been featured on popular websites owned by notable celebrities such as Waka Flocka Flame, Bam Margera, Cheech & Chong.