Matt Carriker Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Wife, Kids, Height
Facts of Matt Carriker
|Full Name:||Matt Carriker|
|Birth Date:||October 21, 1986|
|Height:||6 feet 6 inches (1.98m)|
|Net Worth||$2.5 million|
|Education||Texas A&M University|
|Kids||Adalyn Carriker, Annie, Carriker, Lincoln Carriker|
|Matt Carriker Twitter|
|Youtube||Matt Carriker Youtube|
|Matt Carriker Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Matt Carriker|
Matt Carriker is an American YouTuber and the veterinarian who came to the limelight due to his YouTube channels, Demolition Ranch, Vet Ranch, and Off The Ranch.
Who is Matt Carriker’s Wife?
Discussing his personal life, Matt Carriker is a married man. He is married to Meredith Atkinson, a best friend since high school. The couple was reportedly lovers since their 10th-grade. They engaged in 2007 and tied the knot years after.
Moreover, the couple is blessed with three children- two girls namely Adalyn, and Annie, and a boy named Lincoln. Likewise, the veterinarian also has a boxer breed dog he named DozerMan.
As for now, Matt is living happily with his wife and children. They are white living in the San Antonio area, Texas.
What is Matt Carriker’s Net Worth and Salary?
According to the sources, their estimated net worth of Matt is around $2.5 million as of 2022. As he is a veterinarian and YouTuber as well, this sum of net worth is not a matter of surprise,
What is the Height of Matt Carriker?
Regarding his height and weight, Matt stands at a height of 6 feet 9 inches and weighs around 95 kg. He looks attractive with his brown eyes and brown hair.
- Matt is a successful veterinarian and owns a family vet clinic.
- He is also best known for his long-running YouTube channels.
- He started his social platform in 2007 when he uploaded his first video on “OffTheRanch”.
- After that, his second channel “Demolition Ranch” is also his most popular and most followed channel.
- He started this channel by uploading his first video in 2011. Likewise, “Demolition Ranch” features various gun- and military-themed content, including videos in which Matt tries out or compares new rifles, pistols, ammunition, explosives, and armors.
- Videos on his channel have gathered almost one billion views. And his third channel “Vet Ranch” is the one that Matt is most often commended for.
- He also got the idea for this channel after rescuing a stray dog who was hit by a car and was set to be euthanized.
- Then, when Matt and his crew took the stray dog to his clinic, he decided to try and save the animal instead and decided to film the entire process of the animal’s recovery, and later post it online.
- Following this, Matt also used his internet fame and created another channel in 2014, which became known as “Vet Ranch”.