What is Masai Ujiri Net Worth 2022 and Salary? Bio with Footballing Career
Facts of Masai Ujiri
|Full Name:||Masai Ujiri|
|Birth Date:||July 7, 1970|
|Profession:||Former basketball player|
|Height:||6 feet 4 inches (1.93m)|
|Net Worth||$20 million|
|Education||Montana State University|
|Masai Ujiri Twitter|
|Masai Ujiri Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Masai Ujiri|
Masai Ujiri is a former basketball. An English-born Nigerian professional basketball player is also the president of basketball operations of the Toronto Raptors in the National Basketball Association.
Masai Ujiri was born on July 7, 1970, who is from Zaria, Nigeria. As of 2020, he is 50 years old. He is the son of Michael Ujiri and Paula Grace. Masai holds Nigerian nationality and belongs to the black ethnic group.
He attended Bismarck State College, a junior college in North Dakota. In the dream of pursuing his career in college basketball, he left Nigeria and went to Seattle Preparatory School. After completing college, he enrolled at Montana State University but left just after one year.
Who is Masai Ujiri Married to?
Moving towards her personal life, he is married to lovely Ramatu Ujiri. Ramatu is a former model and also played basketball during her time at Eleanor Roosevelt High School. The couple first met in 2007, dated for a couple of years, and eventually decided to get married.
The couple is also blessed with two children, one daughter, and one son.
What is Masai Ujiri Net Worth and Salary?
According to the sources, his net worth is estimated to be around $20 million. Moreover, he signed a 5-year, $15 million worth contract to become the GM of the Toronto Raptors.
Then again on September 2, 2016, he signed a five-year contract extension worth $32 million as the president of the Toronto Raptors.
What is the Height of Masai Ujiri?
The President of the Toronto Raptors, Masai stands at the height of 6 feet 4 inches. As an athlete, he has maintained quite a good physique. Likewise, he has a black pair of eyes and black hair.
Professional Career of Ujiri
- Discussing his career, he spent six years playing professionally in Europe.
- First of all, he played in Derby County in England for a year, then for a second-division team in Belgium and a team in Germany.
- Then after ending a professional playing career in 2002, Ujiri also worked as a youth coach in Nigeria.
- During an NBA summer league game in Boston, he met David Thorpe, who eventually introduced him to college coaches.
- Masai also served as Director of International Scouting and NBA executive for the Denver Nuggets.
- Likewise, he served as an Assistant General Manager with the Raptors before leaving for Denver.
- In 2010, Ujiri also became the first African -born GM in the NBA when he was hired to run the Nuggets’ basketball operations department.
- Masai spent three seasons as Executive Vice President of Basketball Operations for the Denver Nuggets.
- He was also named 2012-13 NBA Executive of the Year which is one of his biggest achievements.
- As a scouter, he traveled all over the world, including Europe, Africa, Asia, and South America which helped him to gain more knowledge and experience.
- During that time, he has also managed and coached the Nigerian junior and senior national teams.