Mary Kaye Huntsman Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Husband, Kids, Height
Facts of Mary Kaye Huntsman
|Full Name:||Mary Kaye Huntsman|
|Birth Date:||September 10, 1961|
|Husband||Jon Huntsman Jr.|
|Married||Jon Huntsman Jr.(1983)|
|Birth Place||Orlando, Florida|
|Education||Arizona State University, University of Utah, Highland High School|
|Father||Charles Floyd Cooper|
|Mother||Mary Anne Galloway|
|Kids||Mary Anne, Abigail, Elizabeth 'Liddy', Jon III, William, Grace Mei, Asha Bharati|
|Mary Kaye Huntsman Twitter|
|Mary Kaye Huntsman Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Mary Kaye Huntsman|
US activist Mary Kaye Huntsman is best known as the wife of former US Ambassador and Governor of Utah, Jon Huntsman Jr. From 2005 to 2009 she was the First Lady of Utah.
Early Life of Mary Kaye Huntsman
Mary Kaye Huntsman was born on September 10, 1961, in Orlando, Florida to an Episcopalian family. As of 2019, she is 58 years old under the zodiac sign Virgo. Her birth name is Mary Kaye Cooper. She is the daughter of Charles Floyd Cooper and Mary Anne Galloway.
Mary has two siblings, both sisters. She spent most of her childhood in Orlando and moved to Salt Lake City, Utah at the age of 14. Mary holds an American nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity. She follows the Christianity religion.
What College Did Mary Kaye Huntsman go to?
Mary Huntsman was born and raised in Orlando. She received her early education at a local school in Orlando. While in ninth grade, her family moved to Utah, where she attended Highland High School. During her further studies, Mary Kaye attended the University of Utah, worked as a dental assistant, and then moved to Arizona State University, where she completed family and consumer studies.
Is Mary Kaye Huntsman still Married?
Mary Kaye Huntsman is a married woman. She married longtime boyfriend Jon Huntsman Jr. in 1983. The couple met while studying in Salt Lake City. They had worked together for a while when they worked together in Salt Lake City.
Mary Kaye admitted that they had chemistry and used to see each other across the street because they had a romantic relationship with others. However, as part of Ronald Reagan’s presidential campaign in Washington in 1980, D.C. he started to work, and he asked her out. The couple has been inseparable ever since.
The couple married in 1983. They have seven children named Mary Anne, Abigail, Elizabeth ‘Liddy’, Jon III, William, Grace Mei, and Asha Bharati.
Among the seven children, Gracie Mei is her adopted child from China. Currently, Gracie is 17 years old, and Asha Bharati is from India, currently, she is 10 years old.
What is Mary Kaye Huntsman’s Net Worth and Salary?
Being the wife of former Utah governor, ambassador to China and Singapore, and 2011 U.S President Candidate Mary Kaye Huntsman has earned a good sum of money throughout her career.
On the other hand, her husband Jon Huntsman, Jr. has earned a massive amount of money throughout his career as well as endorsement. The net worth of Jon Huntsman Jr. is estimated at over $1 billion.
Besides his earning, he is also a part of his father’s property who is a billionaire with a net worth of $3 billion. His father Jon Huntsman Sr. one of the very few people in history who successfully gave over $1 billion to charity during his lifetime.
Creer as a Philanthropy
- Huntsman is currently co-chair of the National Cathedral School Library Council and supports the school’s efforts to build a state-of-the-art library.
- Previously, she was honorary chairwoman of the Literacy Commission and the Utah Coalition Against Sexual Assault.
- She led twice the annual conference “Speaking of Women’s Health”. She also talked about the youth problem of cyberbullying.
- Huntsman is known in Utah for her dedication to children and her passion to engage others.
- During her time as First Lady of Utah, Huntsman built up her experience with Bag of Hope and started a program called Power in You, which aimed at helping adolescents who were struggling with various adversities.
- Power in You aims to give hope to young people by giving them inspiring stories of young adults and improving their lives by directing them to numerous professional resources to help them with their challenges.
- In 1997, Huntsman and her daughter Liddy, who was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of eight, initiated the Salt Lake City “Bag of Hope” program to help children and their families treat childhood diabetes help.
- The therapeutic concept is aimed at families who have experienced the disease, helping newly diagnosed children and their families and helping them become emotionally empowered.
- By the time a child is diagnosed with type 1 diabetes, a child and their parents experience type 1 diabetes.
- The child will then be presented with a bag of healthy treats, a cuddly toy, and helpful information.
- This is the beginning of a care system. Bag of Hope has become a national program led by the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.