Mary Joan Hansen Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Kids, Height
Facts of Mary Joan Hansen
|Mary Joan Hansen
|View more / View less Facts of Mary Joan Hansen
Celebrity wife Mary Joan Hansen came to the limelight because of her husband Chris Hansen who is an American television journalist.
Is Mary Joan Hansen Married? Who is her Ex-Husband?
Mary Joan Hansen is a divorced woman. As of now, she is living a single life. Previously, she married her longtime boyfriend Chris Hansen. By profession, Chris is a News reporter who has won seven times Emmy Awards. They shared their wedding vows on 18 November 1989 in the presence of their family and friends.
Likewise, Mary and her spouse were living a happy married life until Chris filed the divorce. Joan and Chris ended their relationship after being together for 30 years.
Mary’s husband Chris’s relationship with his wife has stained yet again when it was found that he had a second mistress named Kathleen Collins whom he met in Las Vegas. Then he cheated on his wife. Chris was fired from NBC due to the aftermath of the affair for breaking moral conduct. Currently, Chris lives with his family in Connecticut.
What is the Net Worth & Salary of Mary Joan Hansen as of 2022?
Mary Joan Hansen might have earned a decent amount of sum through her career. Her ex-husband Chris Hansen is an American news anchor and television host who has a net worth of $10 thousand as of 2022. Besides this, Chris has been honored and awarded numerous times for his remarkable work on NBC.
To date, he has won seven Emmy Awards, and four Edward R. Murrow Awards. Furthermore, Chris has also been honored with the Overseas Press Club award, an IRE, the National Press Club award, the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists Award, and many more
Career Journey of Mary Joan Hansen
- Mary Joan Hansen might be involved in some sort of profession for her living but she has not provided any information about her professional career.
- However, she came to the spotlight after tied the wedding knot with an American journalist who works at NBC News named Chris Hansen.
- Therefore Mary’s ex-husband Chris Hansen began his career in journalism by working for NBC affiliate WILX in 1981 while he was still in college.
- After that, he began working for WFLA based in Tampa as a reporter.
- Then Hansen is known to have worked for WXYZ in Detroit, WDIV, as an anchor and investigative reporter.
- Likewise, Hansen Joined NBC News in 1993 for the magazine Now with Tom Brokaw and Katie Couric as a correspondent.
- Then he is known for his remarkable work in Dateline NBC where he worked as an investigative reporter.
- Under Dateline NBC, Hansen made notable reports such as To Catch a Predator, To Catch a Con Man, and To Catch an I.D. thief.
- Besides this, he also appeared on NBC Dateline alongside Willie Geist, Lester Holt, Hoda Kotb, and other NBC journalists.
- Hansen is also famous for his work in Killer Instinct and Hansen Vs. Predator, Crime Watch Daily