Biography & Personal Life of Brian Cashman’s ex-wife Mary Bresnan
- 1 Where is Mary Bresnan from?
- 2 Which High School did Mary Bresnan Attend?
- 3 Why did Mary Bresnan and Brian Cashman Separate?
- 4 Who is Mary Bresnan’s Ex-Husband?
- 5 Honors & Achievements of Mary Bresnan
- 6 What is Mary Bresnan’s Ex-Husband’s Net Worth?
- 7 Professional Career of Mary Bresnan’s Ex-husband
- 8 FAQ of Mary Bresnan
Mary Bresnan is famous as the ex-wife of Brian McGuire Cashman who is an American baseball executive for the New York Yankees of Major League Baseball.
Where is Mary Bresnan from?
Mary Bresnan was born on 29th August 1969, in Scarsdale, New York, the United States of America. Her horoscope is Virgo. As of 2023, she is 54 years old. She is the daughter of William Bresnan (father) and Barbara Boettcher Bresnan (mother).
Her father, William was a high-powered cable TV executive. She grew up with her five siblings. William Corcoran and Maurice Corcoran are the names of their siblings. Mary holds an American nationality while she belongs to a white ethnical background. Similarly, she follows the Christianity religion.
Which High School did Mary Bresnan Attend?
Mary completed her high school education at Maria Regina High School in Hartsdale, New York. Later, she graduated from the Catholic University of America in Washington, Columbia.
Why did Mary Bresnan and Brian Cashman Separate?
Mary Bresnan and Brian Cashman married in the year 1995 at a private wedding. They even gave birth to two children together; Grace Eva and Theodore John, Teddy. Their daughter, Grace went to St Lukes’s school, Northwestern University, and worked at Stagedoor Manor.
After 17 years of their marriage, Mary filed for divorce in February 2012. She listed the cause of the divorce was that her husband’s cheating ways. Brian was exposed by an alleged extortionist with whom he’d had a fling. She even said that she had stayed with him even after allegations in 2009 that he was cheating on her with Westchester soccer mom Kim Brennan.
In February 2013, their divorce was finalized with Mary walking away with $1 million per year in alimony and child support. She even receives around $83k monthly until Halloween 2025 or until she remarried. As of now, Mary lives a single life with her children.
Who is Mary Bresnan’s Ex-Husband?
Mary’s ex-husband, Brian McGuire Cashman is an American baseball executive for the New York Yankees of Major League Baseball. He is also serving as General Manager and Senior Vice President of the Yankees since the year 1998.
To date, his team has won five American League pennants as well as four World Series championships.
Honors & Achievements of Mary Bresnan
In the year 1999, Brian received the name of Crain’s New York Business 40 under 40 list. He was selected by the Boston chapter of the Baseball Writers’ Association of America as their MLB Executive of the Year in 2009.
He was inducted into the Irish American Baseball Hall of Fame in the year 2010. In the year 2017, he was selected as a Baseball Executive of the Year.
What is Mary Bresnan’s Ex-Husband’s Net Worth?
Mary’s ex-husband, Brian McGuire Cashman has a net worth of $12 million as of 2023. He is able to earn this impressive amount due to his successful career as a baseball executive. He earns $3 million per year as his annual salary.
Recently, he signed a 5-year contract of $25 million with the Yankees on 11th December 2017. As Brian is divorced from Mary, he has to pay a total of around $83k every month to her as alimony until Halloween 2025, or until she remarries.
Professional Career of Mary Bresnan’s Ex-husband
- Brian started his career working with the Yankees organization in the year 1986 as their intern while he was in college.
- During his early years at the Yankees, he worked in the minor league scouting department during the day and worked security at night.
- In the year 1992, he was named the assistant general manager as he helps to run the team while owner George Steinbrenner was suspended from baseball.
- In the year 1998, he became General Manager and Senior Vice President of the Yankees succeeding Bob Watson.
- He thought of leaving the team due to organizational disputes in the year 2005.
- Besides, he was also involved in the development of the video game MLB Front Office Manager.
FAQ of Mary Bresnan
Which ethnic background does Mary Bresnan belong to?
Mary belongs to a white ethnic background.
Where did Mary Bresnan go to study?
Mary completed her high school education at Maria Regina High School in Hartsdale, New York. After that, she graduated from the Catholic University of America in Washington, Columbia.
What is Mary Bresnan famous for?
Mary is famous as the ex-wife of Brian McGuire Cashman.