Marty Lagina Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Married, Wife, Kids, Height
Facts of Marty Lagina
|Full Name:||Marty Lagina|
|Birth Date:||August 26, 1955|
|Profession:||Engineer, Reality TV personality|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Net Worth||$100 millions|
|Birth Place||Kingsford, Michigan|
|Mother||Ann C. Lagina|
|Siblings||Rick Lagina and Matina Lagina|
|Kids||Alex Lagina (son) and Maddie Lagina (daughter)|
|View more / View less Facts of Marty Lagina|
Marty Lagina is an American engineer and reality television personality who became famous after appearing in the History Channel’s reality series, The Curse of the Oak Island. Furthermore, he is also the founder of Michigan’s largest gas operator company, Terra Energy Ltd.
What is the Age of Marty Lagina?
Marty Lagina was born on 26th August 1955 in Kingsford, Michigan, the United States of America under the birth sign of Virgo. As of 2019, he is 64 years old. He is born to his parents, George Lagina (father) and Ann. C Lagina (mother).
Marty Lagina’s Mother was an Engineer
His mother was also an engineer and she used to work for Lake Shore Engineering for several years. He grew up with his brother and sister, Rick Lagina and Matina Lagina. He appears with his brother, Rick on their own reality series, The Curse of Oak Island. Marty holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnic background.
Moving towards his educational career, Marty attended the local high school in his native place Upper Peninsula. Then, he got enrolled at Michigan University and earned graduation in Mechanical Engineering from the University. During his graduation days, he was a member of Tau Beta Pi and Pi Tau Sigma.
Marty Lagina’s Relationship with Wife
Talking about his personal life, Marty Lagina is a married man. He tied the wedding knot with Olivia Lagina after being in a relationship for some time. His wife, Olivia is also a professional geological engineer. As a couple, they have also welcomed two children, Alex Lagina (son) and Maddie Lagina (daughter). Since their marriage, the couple has maintained a healthy relationship among them.
What is the Net Worth of Marty Lagina as of 2019?
Marty Lagina has an estimated net worth of around $100 million according to the Celebrity Net Worth. However, his brother, Rick has an estimated net worth of $2 million. Marty earns an annual salary of $500,000 from the show, which contributes to some of the portions of his net worth.
In the year 2016, Marty and his brother signed a deal of $1.3 million to produce their reality series with Nova Scotia. Previously, they owned a company Terra Energy and later sold to CMS Energy for about $58 million.
Marty stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches with a bodyweight of around 79kg. He has got black eyes and brown hair color.
Professional Career of Marty Lagina
- After graduating with Mechanical Engineering, he started his career as a petroleum engineer in Amoco Production Company.
- Furthermore, he has also established his own oil and gas exploration company in the year 1982. Later, he sold the company.
- Besides these, Marty is also one of the members of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers and the State Bar of Michigan. He came to the limelight after appearing on the TV reality show, The Curse of Oak Island.
- Moreover, Marty appears on his show alongside his own brother Rick Lagina.
- On the show, there is a story of finding the buried treasure on Oak Island which is situated in Nova Scotia, Canada.
- Currently, he also owns a new company, Heritage Sustainable which has planned to build 60 wind turbines in Missaukee, Michigan.