Martie Allen Bio, Age, Career, Net Worth 2022, Relation, Girlfriend, Height
Martie Allen is a television personality who is famous as the lesbian partner of the popular American singer Kristy McNichol. McNichol is one of the famous actresses to appear in the movie, “Mother of the Bride” and the television series, “Invasion America”.
Early Life of Martie Allen
Martie Allen was born in 1960, in the United States of America to American parents. She turns 59 years old as of 2019. She holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnic background. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn.
Martie Allen’s Relationship with his Girlfriend Kristy McNichol
Martie Allen is a lesbian as she was in a relationship with Kristy McNichol since 1991. After dating for a couple of years, they exchanged their wedding vows in a private ceremony giving not many details about their wedding. Their relation is going strong as there is no news regarding any extramarital affairs at present.
Currently, Allen lives in the USA with her partner Kristy who is also lesbian. Martie made the statement in the hopes that her openness would help other young people who are bullied because of their sexuality. The couple is sharing a loving relationship and living happily together.
What is Martie Allen Net Worth, and Salary?
Martie Allen came to fame just because of her partner. As of 2019, she has not revealed her current net worth yet. But being the life partner of Kristy McNichol whose current net worth is $7 million, she is supposed to have a lot of money.
Martie might have earned a decent amount of salary in her career but has not disclosed the exact source of her income. In the year 1980, her partner was cast in the teen comedy-drama movie “Little Darling” which became an instant hit at the box office grossing over $36 million worldwide. In the movie, she shared the screen with Armand Assante and Nicolas Coster.
Martie Allen Height, and Weight
Talking about her body measurements, Allen stands at the height of 5 feet 4 inches and weighs 70 kg. She has got a brown eye color with regular brown hair color.
Has Martie Allen Been part of Rumors and Controversy?
Martie Allen was controversial when she disclosed her interest in the same sex. Even after admitting her sexuality, it was not easy for her to reveal it to the public. However, in 2012, she shared the news that she is a lesbian. Her girlfriend, Kristy was suffering from some disorder, due to which Martie’s career was hampered.
Martie Allen Career
- Martie Allen is not that famous in the film industry but has had an interest in acting since her childhood
- In the process of making her career, Martie met her partner, Kristy McNichol.
- She was also in the same field. McNichol was involved in the field of the Hollywood film industry which even helped Allen to gain popularity.
- Kristy McNichol first appeared in commercials and later on appeared as a guest in other different series “Starsky & Hutch”, “The Bionic Woman”, “Love American Style’’ and “The Love Boat.”In the year 1976, she was also cast as Letitia in “Buddy” and as Lawrence in the television drama series “Family” for which she gained two Emmy Awards for the role of Best Supporting Actress in a Television Series.
- In 1988, she also starred alongside Sherilyn Fenn, Richard Tyson, Louise Fletcher, and Burl Ives on the American erotic thriller “Two Moon Junction”.
- Kristy has appeared in many movies and television series including “Mother of the Bride” and “Invasion America”. However, there are no details about Allen’s career.
Martie Allen’s Presence on Social Sites
Martie Allen is not active on any social media platform. This is the main reason behind the lack of information relating to her personal life. She does not have her social networking sites like Twitter and Instagram accounts. Furthermore, Martie is not active on Facebook as well.