Net Worth of Erik Salitan’s wife Martha Mae Salitan 2022; Personal Life
Facts of Martha Mae Salitan
|Full Name:||Martha Mae Salitan|
|Net Worth||$400 thousand|
|View more / View less Facts of Martha Mae Salitan|
Television personality, Martha Mae Salitan came to the limelight after making an appearance on a documentary television series Life Below Zero. Moreover, she is popular as the wife of Erik Salitan. In the show, the family lives in the harsh condition of Alaska and focused to show their struggles to maintain a day-to-day life.
What is the Age of Martha Mae Salitan?
As a child, Martha Mae Salitan was born and raised in Alaska in harsh conditions. In her childhood, she learned to hunt and fish to maintain day-to-day life in Alaska. She is a very private person. By nationality, Martha Mae Salitan is American. Regarding her ethnicity, she has a mixed ethnical background.
Loving Husband Erik Salitan & Blessed with Son
Martha Mae Salitan is married to her loving husband Erik Salitan. The couple has dated for several years then only her longtime boyfriend Erik Salitan turned into her husband officially. It is known that the couple exchanged wedding vows in the presence of their family and friends.
In the year 2010, Martha Mae Salitan welcomed a son named Lucas Salitan with her spouse. Their son is currently studying Wood River Elementary located in Corpus Christi, Texas. Despite living in the harsh condition of Alaska, the couple is happy with each other.
The couple is focused to maintain a day-to-day life and is happy with their struggle as well. Martha with her hubby is more devoted to each other and sharing a blissful married life.
Who is Her Husband?
Her husband Erik Salitan is also a reality television star. Erik came into the limelight after his appearance in the highly-rated reality television series “Life Below Zero”.He was born on the 9th of February 1984. From 2013 to 2016, the show was on the air for seven seasons.
In the television series, he showed his survival, & hunting skills. Using his entrepreneurial skills, he runs Bushwhack Alaska Guiding and Outfitting, a company that provides guidance to Alaskan tourists.
Net Worth of Television personality Martha Mae Salitan
Television personality, Martha Mae Salitan has an estimated net worth of around $400 thousand along with her husband. She is earning money from her career as a television personality. She is earning a salary of around $4500 for her appearance in the show according to the source.
Her prime source of earning money is the television show Life Below Zero. Also, Martha is the own f Blanchard Family Funeral Home and Birch Hill Cemetery from where she is earning a decent sum of money. Besides acting, she is involved in the business as well.
Martha works as a guide with the experience of 17 years of guiding in summer from which she earned wealth. She is living a harsh life facing an unfavorable environment despite earning decent wealth.
On the other hand, one of the Life Below Zero cast members Chip Hailstone has an estimated net worth of $100 thousand, as per celebrity net worth.
Became Television Personality
- Began her television journey after she was featured on a documentary television series “Life Below Zero”.
- The show is released on May 19, 2013, alongside her husband Erik Salitan.
- Martha resides 67 miles north of the Arctic Circle in Wiseman, Alaska with her spouse.
- “Life Below Zero” is a documentary television series was produced by BBC Worldwide aired on the National Geographic Channel.
- In the show, we can see how people live in remote areas of Alaska.
- Martha with her husband demonstrating their everyday struggles as they hunt and depend only on themselves and survive using the resources they have.
- In the show, we can see members like Sue Aikens, Chip Hailstone, Agnes Hailstone, Glenn Villeneuve, Jessie Holmes, Andy Bassich, and many more.
- From 2013 to 2016, they featured in the show for a total of seven seasons in “Life Below Zero”.
- The couple left the show without any official explanation regarding leaving after working for four years.