Marlene Knaus Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Kids, Height
Marlene Knaus is a former model and the ex-wife of Austrian former Formula One racer Niki Lauda. Knaus rose to prominence after marrying the champion racer Niki Lauda. Lauda had won F1 three times in 1975, 1977, and 1984.
Early Life of Marlene Knaus
Marlene Knaus was born in the United States and later received the citizenship of Austria. She holds an American-Austrian nationality and belongs to white ethnicity. She belongs to the Christian religion. Marlene has an appealing body figure where she stands at the height of 5 feet 8 inches and weighs 55 kg.
What is Marlene Knaus’s Net Worth and Salary?
Marlene has received millions of dollars from her divorce from Niki. She received a good amount of alimony and children support money from her ex-husband, Niki Lauda. Also, she has accumulated a good sum of money from her professional career. Marlene estimated net worth is around $43 million with a handsome salary.
Similarly, her ex-husband earned a massive amount of money throughout his career. Therefore the evaluation of his net worth at $100 million.
Is Marlene Knaus Married again After her Divorce?
Marlene Knaus was once a married woman. Previously she married Austrian former Formula One racer Niki Lauda. She met Niki in the 70s and began dating him. After dating for several years the duo decides to tied their knot in 1976. They maintained a perfect relationship during their marriage. Together they welcomed two children Mathias Lauda and Lukas Lauda.
However, they could not continue their marriage and divorce after 15 Years in 1991. She has never engaged in affairs following her divorce. She was never spotted with any man after her divorce. Currently, Marlene is single and living happily ever after.
However, Knaus has not married after failing her first marriage, but Niki Lauda re-married Birgit Wetzinger in 2008. Later on, they welcomed two children into the family.
Marlene Knaus’s Career
- Before marrying Niki Lauda, Marlene was a famous Model.
- She was an aspiring model at the time, but she spontaneously gained fame after her marriage and subsequent divorce from her husband. She was known to be a High-Fan (Model) in “it girl.
- Her husband began his Journey as a Racing Driver on April 15, 1968.
- He also competed in an Engine Race that surpassed the Hills in Mühlbacken.
- So he secured third Place at his first “World Championship ” at The “Italian Grand Prix ” in Monza.
- He then won the “GP of the United States ” in the Village of Watkins Glen.
- On the other hand, he secured second place in his Debut race under “Ferrari ” at the “Argentine Grand Prix .”After three more Races he won his first “Grand Prix ” in the “Spanish Grand Prix”. Despite becoming the Pacesetter of the Season, the only other Race he won this year was the “Dutch GP. “