Facts of Mark Zinni
|Full Name:||Mark Zinni|
|Birth Date:||October 29, 1975|
|Married||Garith Fulham (2004)|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Birth Place||the east side of Cleveland|
|Education||Notre Dame-Cathedral Latin High School, Saint Bonaventure University|
|Mark Zinni Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Mark Zinni|
American Emmy Award winner Journalist, Mark Zinni is currently working for WFSB TV which is a CBS-affiliated television station
What Age is Mark Zinni?
On 29th October 1975, Mark Zinni opened his eyes on the east side of Cleveland, United States of America. As of 2021, his age is 46 years old while his star sign is Scorpio. Mark is the youngest child in the family and was raised Catholic by his parents. His father is Italian while his mother is Croatian. However, the identities on the profession of his parents and siblings are still missing from the media.
As per nationality, Mark is an American while he belongs to mixed ethnical background. Talking about his education, he completed his high school education in 1994 from Notre Dame-Cathedral Latin High School. After completing his high school education, he enrolled at Saint Bonaventure University in Allegany, New York in the same year. He earned the Bachelors of Art certificate in Journalism and Mass Communication in the year 1998.
How much is Mark Zinni Salary Annually?
As of 2021, Mark Zinni has an estimated net worth of around $1 million. He has been able to earn this amount through his successful career as a journalist. According to some online resources, it is known that journalist on Fox News earns around $80k salary per year as their annual. So, Mark might be earning the same digit amount as his annual salary but the exact amount is not available at the moment.
Besides, Mark might earn some amount through some sponsorships and advertisements of several brands and companies. Also, Mark has gained both name and fame from his career. As of now, Mark is living a lavish lifestyle with his husband, Garith Fulham. In the upcoming days, his annual salary and net worth will surely raise up more than this.
Who is Mark Zinni Husband/Partner?
Mark Zinni is openly gay, he does not feel any shy to open about his sexual preferences. He is happily married to his husband, Garith Fulham. His husband, Garith is the director of development and communicator for Mercy Housing and Shelter Corporation. He has been working there since April 2018. They first met each other in Rhode Island in the year 2002.
Mark and Garith dated for a couple of years and finally tied the wedding knot on 23rd October 2004. However, they haven’t shared a child yet. Since the couple is married for more than 17 years, there is not even a single rumor regarding their marriage. They shifted to their new house from northeast Ohio to Hartford, Connecticut in the year 2014.
The couple is enjoying their married life blissfully without any sign of divorce or extramarital affairs. Further, there is no information on Mark’s past relationships and love affairs.
Mark Zinni Diagnosed with Cancer
In January 2014, Mark was diagnosed with thyroid cancer. He had an operation on his thyroid gland and underwent treatment at the Cleveland Clinic. Since then, has been working to educate people about the importance of annual doctor appointments and health checks. Also, he has started contributing to health awareness campaigns.
Professional Career of Mark Zinni
- Following his graduation, Mark Zinnig started working in television as an intern at WKYC and at NBC’s Today Show in New York in the year 1995.
- After that, he hired to produce and report at WICU in Erie, Pennsylvania.
- In the year 2000, he worked as a news writer and producer at FOX 8.
- Mark reported live for more than 12 hours on local and network television during a fire at The Station Nightclub in February 2003.
- In September 2009, he joined the FOX 8 News team and worked there for around 5 years.
- In the year 2014, he joined the team of Channel 3 WFSB.
- Since then, Mark is regular on weekends at Eyewitness News at 5:30 PM.
Awards & Nominations
- In the year 2003, he was honored by the National Association of Television Arts & Science for his covering The Station Nightclub.
- In the year 2007, the Boston chapter of NATAS honored Mark with an Emmy nomination for his work as both an anchor and reporter.
- Again, he received three additional nominations from the Lower Great Lakes chapter of NATAS in the year 2010.