Marita Stavrou Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Husband, Kids, Height
Marita Stavrou is an actress known for her role in Dinner Rush (2000), Strictly Business (1991), and Family Matters (1989).
Early Life of Marita Stavrou
Marita Stavrou was born on 2nd November 1965, in the United States of America. As of 2019, she is 54 years old under the zodiac sign Scorpio. Stavrou holds an American nationality and her ethnicity is still unknown.
Who is Marita Stavrou Ex-husband?
Marita Stavrou was once a married woman. She married an American retired professional basketball player Reggie Miller. After dating for several years, the couple decided to tie their knot. Therefore in 1992, the couple married.
After their marriage, the couple was blessed with two adorable kids a son and a daughter whose pictures he has shared on Instagram. After living together for 8 years of blissful marriage, the couple went their separate ways in 2001.
Miller filed for divorce in August 2000 and in 2001, the divorce process was finalized. He further paid $5 million in spousal support and both parties granted equal custody of their children.
After their divorce, her ex-husband Miller was in relationships with other two American actresses including Natane Boudreau and Jaimyse Haft. Miller had another daughter in 2016 with his current girlfriend.
Net Worth and Salary of Marita Stavrou
Maita has earned a decent amount of money throughout her career.But after her divorce from her husband she received $5 million for spousal support from her ex-husband Reggie.
Therefore talking about her ex-handed net worth evaluation at $90 million. During his time with the Pacers, Miller reportedly signed a deal worth over $36 million, earning part of his net worth from endorsements and other efforts.
Marita Stavrou’s Career
- Marita Stavrou is an actress. Stavrou is known for her role in Dinner Rush (2000), Strictly Business (1991), and Family Matters (1989).
- Besides these, there is not much about her profession in the media.
- Therefore talking about her ex-husband’s profession, Reggie Miller was the 11th overall pick by the Indiana Pacers in the first round of the NBA draft of 1987.
- He wore the # 31 jersey for the Pacers who played John Long alongside the second shooter.
- Miller improved so much that he became a scoring threat to the Pacers.
- He scored a record 57 points in 1992 in a game against Charlotte Hornets.
- The record is still considered the team record of Pacers.
- He is the second player behind Michael Jordan, who holds a record of 64 points in one game.
- Reggie played his last game on May 19, 2005, against the Detroit Pistons in the Eastern Conference Semifinals.
- He received a standing ovation when it was 15.7 seconds to the end of the game. Upon retirement, Miller joined TNT as an NBA analyst.
- He started hosting NBA shows including NBA coverage and also answered Reggie’s mailbag.
- In addition, Miller was seen as a contributor to The Dan Patrick’s Show on ESPN Radio and co-hosted live with Regis and Kelly.