What is the Net Worth of Mario Lopez? What does Mario Lopez do now?
Mario Lopez is an American television host as well as an actor who is best known for his portrayal of AC Slater on Saved by the Bell. He has appeared on various tv series, movies and on Broadway. As of now, Mario works as a host for entertainment news magazine, Extra.
Mario has earned a decent amount of money from his career. Let’s know the actual amount of his net worth, salary, and other many more interesting facts below:
What is the net worth of Mario Lopez?
Mario Lopez Net Worth and Salary: Mario Lopez has an estimated net worth of around $16 million as of 2019. The main source of his income is his career as a television host and actor. Being an actor, Mario might earn some amount from deals, advertisements, and endorsements. His annual salary on Extra and America’s Best Dance Crew is around $3.5 million. His net worth will surely rise higher in the upcoming days.
|Net Worth in 2019||$16 million|
|Net Worth in 2018||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||$3.5 million|
|Income Source||Television host and Actor|
Apart from this, Mario is the owner of a lavish and stylish house in California, United States of America. His house consists of four bedrooms, six bathrooms, a swimming pool, a sports room, and a home office. The worth of the house is more than $1.9 million. Mario owns a super fast and powerful Audi R8 which costs around $200k. Moreover, he owns an acclaimed cool customized Spyder car manufactured by Can-Am which costs from $19.199k–$30.79k.
What does Mario Lopez do now?
Mario started his professional career in the mid- the 80s by appearing on the short-lived series, a.k.a Pablo and Kids Incorporated. Later, Lopez was cast as AC Slater on Saved by the Bell where he became a household name.
Movies & TV Shows
He has appeared in numerous television movies and television shows. Mario appeared in the television shows and movies such as Breaking the Surface: The Greg Louganis Story, The Bold and the Beautiful, The George Lopez Show and Pacific Blue.
After that, he showed his versatile talented thus served as the host of the television programs including Masters of the Maze, Miss Teen USA, Name Your Adventure, ESPN Hollywood, Miss America, and Miss Universe pageants. He even starred in his own reality series, Mario Lopez: Saved by the Baby from 2010 to 2011. As of now, he is busy hosting America’s Best Dance Crew.
Awards & Nomination
In the year 1989, Mario was awarded the Young Artist Award in the category Best Young Actor in an Off-Primetime Series for his role in Saved by the Bell.
In 1994, Mario won a Young Artist Award in the category Outstanding Youth Host in a TV Magazine, News or Variety Show for hosting the reality show, Name Your Adventure. He was chosen as People magazine’s Hottest Bachelor in the year 2008.
- Mario Lopez was born as Mario Lopez Jr on 10th October 1973, in San Diego, California, the United States of America.
- As of 2019, his age is 46 years old while his horoscope is Libra.
- He is the son of Mario Michael Lopez Sr (father) and Elvia Lopez (mother).
- His father worked for the district of National City while his mother was a telephone company clerk.
- He has two siblings named, Marissa Lopez (sister) and Emilio Lopez (brother).
- Mario holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnical background.
- He attended Chula Vista High School, in Chula Vista, California and graduated from there in the year 1991.
- Mario holds an estimated net worth of around $16 million as of 2019.
- He married an American actress, Courtney Laine Mazza in the year 2012.
- Mario has three children, Dominic Lopez (son), Santino Rafael Lopez (son), and Gia Francesca Lopez (daughter).
- He stands at a height of 5 feet 9 inches tall while his body weight is around 65 kg.
- Mario is active on some social networking sites like Instagram and Twitter.