Facts of Marielle Bogue
|Full Name:||Marissa Mayer|
|Birth Date:||May 30, 1975|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Net Worth||$600 million|
|Birth Place||Wausau, Wisconsin,|
|Kids||Marielle Bogue, Macallister Bogue, Sylvana Bogue|
|Marissa Mayer Facebook|
|Marissa Mayer Twitter|
|Marissa Mayer Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Marissa Mayer|
Mayer is well known as Google’s former Vice President of consumer products and former CEO of Yahoo.
Marissa Mayer born Marissa Ann Mayer born May 30, 1975, in Wausau, Wisconsin, the U.S. As of 2019, she is 44 years old with a birth sign Gemini. She is the daughter of Margaret Mayer and Michael Mayer.
Bogue’s Father from Engineering Background
Her father worked as a natural engineer and her mother worked as an instructor. Mayer grew up with her younger brother Maurer Mayer in Wausau. She studied symbolic systems and computer science with a focus on artificial intelligence and received a B.S. in 1997 and an M.S. Graduation 1999.
Marissa holds an American nationality and belongs to Finnish ethnicity. She attended West Secondary School and went to Stanford College. She also took piano and artful dance exercises in her center and secondary school. Mayer communicated the adaptation of the piano and the expressive dance, showed her feedback and control, balance and confidence.
How much is Marissa Mayer’s Net Worth and Salary?
Her success in vocation way has paid her well monetarily making her net worth of $600 million. Marissa Mayer earned her fortune through her career at Google, when she was the 20th employee and CEO of Yahoo. However, she has not revealed her actual salary which she received.
Marissa earned about $300 million while working at Google. In her first four years with Yahoo, she earned $219 million in stock and cash. It expected that she will earn another $186 million for her fifth year of employment when the company was sold to Verizon.
Marissa Mayer happily Married her husband Zachary Bogue
Marissa Mayer is a married woman. On December 12, 2009, She married lawyer and investor Zachary Bogue. However, the duo has not disclosed how they met and their dating history. She blessed with three children from her married life, a son born in 2012, and a twin girl in 2015. The named of her children are Marielle Bogue, Macallister Bogue, and Sylvana Bogue.
Until now, there isn’t information about Marissa being in another romantic relationship that we know of. Mayor’s personal life isn’t in the spotlight. Since they are a hotshot, it is always a matter of talking and excitement to deal with. With so much information missing, her fans are always curious to learn more about her. She experienced conflict when she prevented employees from taking on telework following the presidency of Yahoo.
Mayer’s Height, Weight & Social Media
Marissa Mayer has an attractive body figure. She stands on a height has of 5 feet 8 inches. her body weighs 58kg. She has blonde hair color with blue eyes color. Moreover, her shoe measure is 8US.
- Mayer refused a well-paid consulting job to take a position on Google in 1999, becoming the company’s first software engineer and only a 20th employee.
- She quickly became an influential figure, driving many highly successful efforts in her roles as Product Manager, Designer, and executive.
- Mayer developed the search interface of the Google homepage.
- As product manager for the company’s search engine, Google Search, she has been increasing the number of daily searches from hundreds of thousands to over a billion for more than 10 years.
- Other services and products she contributed included Gmail, a free e-mail service, Chrome, a web browser; Google Maps, a map and directions service; Google Earth, which provided detailed satellite imagery of most sites on Earth; and Street View, a searchable database of street-level photographs.
- Mayer set a position as a Chief Executive Officer and President of Yahoo! Inc., a global Internet services company and one of Google’s largest competitors in 2012.
- Many analysts predicted that her appointment would revive the company, which had been financially struggling for several years.
- Mayer soon led a comprehensive redesign of the homepage of Yahoo !, which was launched in 2013.
- However, Mayer’s effort, as well as others, failed to turn around Yahoo!, and it was announced that the company’s core assets in 2016, notably its Internet operations, were being sold to Verizon Communications.
- The deal was completed in 2017 when Mayer stepped down from Yahoo! back.
- Mayer was known for her attention to detail and her distinctive sense of aesthetics as well as her practical leadership style.
- She was a board member of a number of charitable and for-profit companies.