Maria Taylor Bio, Age, Net Worth, Salary, Dating, Husband, Height
Facts of Maria Taylor
|Full Name:||Maria Taylor|
|Birth Date:||April 12, 1987|
|Profession:||Analyst, host, ESPN, SEC Network|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Birth Place||Alpharetta, Georgia, United States|
|Education||University of Georgia|
|Maria Taylor Facebook|
|Maria Taylor Twitter|
|Maria Taylor Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Maria Taylor|
Maria Taylor Hyatt is famous as an analyst and host for ESPN and the SEC Network. Similarly, Maria covers college football, college volleyball, and college men’s and women’s basketball.
Early Life of Maria Taylor
Maria Tylor was born on 12 May 1987, in Alpharetta, Georgia, United States. Her age is 32 as of the year 2019. Taylor’s father’s name is Steve Taylor and her mother’s name is Suzette Taylor. Maria seems to be a single child. Taylor has had an interest in sports since her childhood and early life days. Maria Taylor belongs to American by her nationality as well as her ethnicity is Afro-American.
Taylor has attended Centennial High School in the year 2005, which is the University of Georgia, and graduate after four years in the year 2009. Maria Taylor played Volleyball and basketball while she was in college and was a part of the Volleyball Junior National A2 team.
Due to Taylor’s good performance, she received an athletic scholarship to the University of Georgia, where Maria continued to play volleyball and basketball from 2005 to 2009.
What is Maria Taylor’s Net Worth and Salary?
Maria Taylor has earned a huge amount of money from her professional career. Her actual salary for her work is around $69,000 per annum in ESPN. Moreover, she has estimated her net worth is to be $2 million.
Maria Taylor’s Personal Life
Maria Taylor has not revealed her boyfriend or relationship until now. There is no information about her relationship on social media. However, Maria has claimed that she is about to get married soon as she has published on media spotlights.
Maria has been posting photos with a guy on her Instagram account. Moreover, the man Maria is dating currently name is the Instagram name apexblack5, he is unknown. She also says that in a serious relationship with her boyfriend whose name is still unknown. But they both have planned to marry as soon as possible.
How tall is Maria Taylor?
Maria Taylor has a tall body figure. Her actual height is 6 feet 2 inches. But her body weight is still under review. Further, her hair is black in color with a pair of black eyes color. Eventually, there is no information about her body size, dres’ size, and shoe size.
Maria Taylor is very active on social. Talyor has over 17.6k followers on her Facebook account. She has over 122k followers on her Twitter account and over 127k followers on her Instagram account.
Taylor’s Career as a Reporter
- The media knows nothing much about how Maria Taylor began her exact career onset.
- She is in her third season as a college analyst and reporter. Moreover, Taylor joined the SEC Network in the year 2014.
- She is a college football reporter on the SEC Network with commentators Brent Musburger and Jesse Palmer.
- Further, Maria is also an analyst on other SEC telecasts, including volleyball and women’s basketball. Similarly, in the year 2013, Maria has the sideline reporter on ESPN2’s weekly Saturday night prime-time college football telecast.
- Taylor also covered the Orange Bowl, her second consecutive year covering the annual bowl game.
- Maria has been an analyst on various other games and shows.
- Likewise, the NCAA Women’s Basketball Selection Show, NCAA Women’s Basketball Tournament Preview Show, and ESPN’s coverage of both the NCAA Women’s Basketball Tournament and Women’s Volleyball National Championship coverage for the previous two years.
- In the year 2012, she has a reporter and host for IMG College at the University of Georgia for three years.
- Moreover, Taylor also appeared on various studio shows including Dawg Report, SEC Men’s Basketball Tonight, and SportsNite.