Maria DiGeronimo Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Boyfriend, Kids, Height
Facts of Maria Di Geronimo
|Full Name:||Maria Di Geronimo|
|Birth Date:||March 3, 1986|
|Net Worth||$1.2 Million|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Maria Di Geronimo Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Maria Di Geronimo|
Maria DiGeronimo is a reality television personality who is famous for her appearance on the Seven Network series Yummy Mummies in 2017.
Early Life of Maria DiGeronimo
Maria DiGeronimo first came on this earth on March 3, 1986, in Adelaide, Australia. The name of her mother is Margherita. She has a sister named Bianca as her sibling.
She grew up in Adelaide with her family members. Maria holds Australian nationality and her ethnicity is white.
She earned bachelor’s degrees in psychology and education.
Is Maria DiGeronimo Married?
Discussing her personal life, the beautiful actress is engaged to Carlos Vannini in 2014. Carlos is a part-time barber and a businessman as well. It especially caused a big fuss on the internet when Carlos managed to deliver more than $15,000 in Versace jewels as well as a $7,000 bouquet of $100 bills.
Moreover, the couple also shares a daughter named Valentina. Carlos also has a daughter named Montana from his previous relationship. After 4 years of their togetherness in 2018, the couple separated amicably.
What is Maria DiGeronimo Net Worth and Salary?
As Maria is a television reality star, she earns very well from her career. According to the sources, the estimated net worth of Maria is around $1.9 Million as of 2022. She made this entire earning from her career as an actress.
Besides this, as she is very beautiful, she even does brand promotions and endorsements as well. So from that also she earns a very good sum of money. Along with this, she is also an Instagram star. She gains around $4,000 per paid post.
Maria is living in a house worth $700,000.
Career and Awards
- Talking about her career, as we mentioned before, she is a reality television star.
- Maria began appearing on the show Yummy Mummies aired on the Seven Network series in 2017.
- In the show, she is featured as the wealthy and very expectant mother who is prepared for the birth of her first child.
- There, she seems to enjoy her luxurious lifestyle and prepares greatly to welcome her first child.
- Besides this, she also took a leap in music in July 2017 by releasing an amusic video for her original song named Valentina.
- Moreover, she is also a fitness trainer. Looking at her successful career and her luxurious life, we are sure that she will maintain this in the coming days as well.