Meet Marc’s Daughter-Margeaux Morial; Bio | Age 2023 and Family
Margeaux Morial rose to popularity as the daughter of Marc Morial. Marc is the journalist or national correspondent for CBS News Michelle Miller and an American political and civic leader. He was the Mayor of New Orleans from 1994 to 2002 as the city’s youngest Mayor. Marc was also a President of the United States Conference of Mayors in 2001 and a Louisiana State Senator from 1992 to 1994.
Early Life of Margeaux Morial
Margeaux Moria was born in 2005 in New Orleans, Louisiana, in the United States of America. As of 2023, she is 18 years old. She is the daughter of the father Marc Morial and the mother Michelle Miller. By profession, her father is a political and civic leader and also the current president of the National Urban League whereas her mother is a national correspondent for CBS News.
Margeaux is blessed with two siblings named Mason Morial and Kemah Morial. Her grandparents are Ross Miller, M.D., Ernest Nathan Morial, and Sybil Haydel. Her uncle’s names are Cheri Morial and Julie Morial. Margeaux aunt’s name is Jacques Morial. Margeaux Morial holds American citizenship and belongs to white ethnic background. She practices the Christianity religion.
Margeaux Morial’s Parents’ Relationship
Margeaux’s parents, Michelle and Marc exchanged their wedding vows at St. Louis Cathedral on the 11th of September 1999. Their wedding was held with the appearance of more than 1300 guests including guests like Attorney Johnny Cochran and writer-activist Dick Gregory.
Michelle and Marc shared the three children from their relationship. First, they gave birth to a son named Mason Morial in the year 2002. After three years, they gave birth to a daughter named, Margeaux Morial in the year 2005. Later, they again gave birth to the child Kemah Morial.
Margeaux Morial Parents Net Worth
Morial has a net worth of around $1 Million- $5 million as of 2023. He has earned all his net worth throughout his career as a political and civil leader as well as the current president of the National Urban League.
Her mother Michelle Miller has also a net worth of around $2 .85 Million. She has earned a lot of money from her career as a national correspondent for CBS News.
Reporting career of Michelle Morial
- Michelle is a national correspondent for CBS News.
- She has served as a co-host on the Saturday edition of CBS This Morning.
- Also, she has served as a substitute anchor on CBS News Up to the Minute and the CBS Evening News Weekend Editions.
- Furthermore, Michelle won Edward R. Murrow Award in the year 1998 and the National Association of Black Journalists Award of Excellence in the year 1997.
- In addition, her father Marc Morila is president of the National Urban League and also an American political and civic leader.
- He was elected Mayor of New Orleans, LA by defeating Donald Mintz with 54% of the vote in the year 1994.
- In addition, he was also selected to head the National Urban League in the year 2003.
FAQs of Margeaux Moria
What is the nationality of Margeaux Moria?
Margeaux Moria holds American citizenship as a nationality.
Who are Margeaux Moria’s parents?
Margeaux Moria’s parents’ names are Marc Morial and Michelle Miller.
What is Margeaux Moria famous for?
Margeaux Moria is famous as the daughter of an American political and civic leader and the current president of the National Urban League Marc Morial.