What is “The UCF Knights Men’s Basketball Team” Marcus Jordan Net Worth? Explore His Professional Career Earnings and Salary!
American former basketball star Marcus Jordan came into the limelight as the son of the legendary National Basketball Association star Michael Jordan.
What is Marcus Jordan Net Worth?
Marcus Jordan has earned a hefty sum of money from the sports field. As per some sources he has an estimated net worth of around $1 million. The main source of his income is from his successful career as an American former basketball player. He earned a handsome sum of money from his own design retail boutique known as the Trophy Room, which would capitalize on the Jordan brand and its culture.
That design culture signified nearly $3 billion in sales in the United States alone in the year 2014. Also in an interview, he said that “I have been around Jordan brand apparel my entire life,” also he said during an interview. “The way the culture is shifting is a great opportunity.” As of now, Marcus Jordan is living a happy and luxurious life from the earning she received from her successful professional career. Very soon his net worth will surely increase.
Marcus Jordan’s Net Worth Comparison with other Celebrities.
|Ranking||Celebrities List||Net Worth|
|7.||Marcus Jordan||$1 million|
|6.||Rakeem Christmas||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|5.||Jasmine Jordan||$1 million – $5 Million|
|4.||Yvette Prieto||$5 million|
|3.||Juanita Vanoy||$170 million|
|2.||LeBron James||$500 Million|
|1.||Michael Jordan||$1.6 billion|
Marcus Jordan’s Earnings and Salary for Games
Marcus Jordan as a National Basketball Association typically players earns a salary of around $2 million. Also, his salaries vary between a couple of thousand dollars and millions of dollars annually, depending on a number of factors. Similarly, a mall contingent of players with D-league crossover agreements is paid as little as $50 thousand.
Likewise, for all the National Basketball Association the salary is approximately $100 million. In the United States, the top players in the NBA earn close to $35 million. The annual payment outside the National Basketball Association can be as low as $20,000 annually for minor league teams. In the coming days, his annual salary will surely rise up.
Marcus Jordan’s Professional Career
- Marcus Jordan started playing basketball with his older brother Jeffrey Jordan at Loyola Academy in Wilmette, Illinois when he was in high school.
- Since his childhood days, he was very interested in playing basketball.
- He led the school to the conference championships and the best season in school history.
- Marcus also ed the Whitney Young Dolphins to the Illinois State 4A Championship title on March 22, 2009.
- Similarly, he scored a game-high 19 points leading Whitney Young to a 69–66 victory over Waukegan.
Quick Facts of Marcus Jordan
- On 24 December 1990 Marcus Jordan was born in Chicago Illinois, in the United States of America.
- As of now, he was 28 years old.
- By birth his sun sign is Capricorn.
- By nationality, he holds American citizenship and is of black ethnic background.
- The attractive feature of Marcus is his towering height which is 6 feet 4 inches tall or 1.93 meters or 193 centimeters.
- Similarly, his total body weight is around 84 kg.
- Michael Jordan is the name of his father who is an American businessman and former professional basketball player by profession.
- Juanita Vanoy is the name of his mother.
- Marcus has got a beautiful pair of dark brown color eyes with black color hair.
- He was raised with lots of love and care from his father and mother in a loving environment along with his three siblings.
- Jeffrey Michael Jordan, Jasmine M. Jordan, and Victoria Jordan is the name of his three siblings.
- He is very close to his sisters and brothers.
- Marcus often spent quality time with his friends and family.
- As of now Marcus Jordan has not involved in any relationship and is currently single.