Marc Schauer Bio, Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Wife, Married, Son, Height
Facts of Marc Schauer
|April 5, 1960
|Laura Linney (2007)
|Benett Armistead Schauer
|View more / View less Facts of Marc Schauer
Marc Schauer is an American real estate agent who is famous for being the husband of one of the most respected American actresses, Laura Linney. Laura is the recipient of several awards including two Golden Globes and four Primetime Emmy Awards. Also, she has been nominated for four Tony Awards and three Academy Awards.
Early Life of Schauer
Marc Schauer was born on 5th April 1960, in Telluride, Colorado, the United States of America to American parents. As of 2019, his age is 59 years old with Aries horoscope. He spent his childhood in the United States with his family. Marc holds an American nationality and belongs to a white ethnical background. His eyes and hair are both dark brown in color.
Are Marc Schauer and Laura Linney still Together?
Moving towards his personal life, Marc Schauer is a married man. He and Laura Linney married in the year 2007. They first met during the Telluride Festival held in Colorado, when Marc was assigned to help Laura look for events. The couple became very close and started a relationship and married in 2007.
Laura had already left her first marriage with David Adkins after staying together for five years. Marc and Laura have one son together, Benett Armistead Schauer.
How much is Marc Schauer’s Net Worth and Salary?
Marc Schauer has an estimated net worth of over $1 million which he earned largely through a successful career in real estate. His net worth has also been elevated potentially, thanks to his wife, Laura Linney who has an estimated net worth of around $15 million.
Professional Career of Marc Schauer
- Marc Schauer is a real estate agent but more than this there is no further information regarding his professional career.
- Talking about his wife’s professional career, Laura Linney began her career at first from the minor roles in 1990s movies.
- Her well-known roles involve Lorenzo’s Oil and Dave.
- She rose to the media spotlight appearing in the public mini-series, Tales of the City in the year 1993.
- Laura appeared in many different Broadway stage performances in her career.
- Her appearances involve Hedda Gabler, for which she won the Joe Award.
- Also, Laura Linney appeared in many television appearances.
- She became highlighted in the television adaptations of the series, Tales of the City in 1993, 1998, and 2001 by Armistead Maupin.
- Laura Linney has also involved in the recurring appearances television series, Fraiser in the year 2004.
- She got the Callaway Award in the year 1994.
- She also got into nomination for a Best Actress Tony Award in March 2002, for her important role in the Broadway production of the fictional narrative, The Crucible by Arthur Miller.