Anjana’s Husband Mangesh Kashyap; IPS Career With a Salary 2022
Facts of Mangesh Kashyap
|Full Name:||Mangesh Kashyap|
|Profession:||Senior Police Officer|
|Wife||Anjana Om Kashyap|
|Married||Anjana Om Kashyap|
|Salary||INR 78,800 (Approx)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|View more / View less Facts of Mangesh Kashyap|
Mangesh Kashyap is a police officer of the Delhi Police. He is recognized as a husband of a famous and talented Indian Journalist and news presenter, Anjana Om Kashyap.
What is the age of Mangesh Kashyap?
Holding Indian nationality Mangesh Kashyap was born in India to Indian parents. The police officer Kashyap believed in the Hinduism religion. He belongs to the Asian ethnicity. The information regarding his family background is missing from the social media sites.
His childhood was really great. His parents raised him in a loving and friendly environment with lots of love and care. Kashyap is an Indian caste sometimes called the Koshyal or Kanshilya. He has black hair color and dark brown eyes color.
Is Mangesh Kashyap Blessed with a Daughter with Wife Anjana?
Mangesh Kashyap is a married man. He is married to the famous and talented journalist, Anjana Om Kashyap. He met Anjana for the first time in his college days and became a close friends to each other. His wife once mentioned that she has a really loving husband and loves him very much.
The couple also has a daughter and a teenage son. Mangesh’s wife had involved in a controversy when she angered by some boys when she reported on a gang rape case in Delhi. Thereby, it was also in controversy when the cold war began when Arnab Goswami launched his Republic TV.
Net Worth and Salary of IPS Officer Mangesh Kashyap as of 2022
Mangesh Kashyap has accumulated a decent amount of sum through his IPS career. Being a Delhi Police officer, he might receive a salary of around INR 78,800 after including all the additional benefits, which also falls in the pay band of 8,700 INR.
His beautiful wife receives a reasonable amount of money with a substantial net worth of $7 million as of 2022. She has a long and successful career in TV journalism and earns an annual salary of approximately $5,073 with her journalistic career.
Who is His Wife?
His wife Anjana is the executive editor of ‘Aaj Tak‘, an Indian Hindi language news channel owned by Living Media Group. She is well known for her shows “Halla Bol” and “Special Report”.
Anjana Kashyap got to know the peculiarities of the local journalistic world and got the opportunity to work as a desk job owner for “Zee News”. At “Zee News” she worked for the next 5 years and switched to “News 24”. This was followed by her work on “Star News”. Currently, she is the news anchor of the famous news channel “Aaj Tak”.
Mangesh Kashyap Professional Career Journey
- Mangesh Kashyap is a senior police officer of Delhi Police.
- On 29, June 2001, he had been appointed as a Chief Vigilance officer after the SDMC had taken a decision to junk the government’s choice – B R Meena (UP cadre IPS officer).
- According to The Indian Express, A senior official of the SDMC told that post the clearance from the standing committee of the civic body, Mangesh’s appointment was finalized.
- The standing committee members had pointed from the Central Vigilance Commission to Meena’s pending clearance, a crucial requirement for the position.
- In a letter to the SDMC that declared their choice for the post, the Indian government had stated:
“The clearance was being obtained separately.”
- Previously, the Home Affairs ministry has ordered Mangesh Kashyap as the CVO in SDMC for three years. “extendable by another two years with the specific concurrence of the Central Vigilance Commission.
- The appointment of The letter was marked to the Delhi government Chief Secretary along with the LG, the Commissioner of Police.
- The MCDs stated that the prerogative to appoint a CVO lies with the Centre while tunning down the state’s choice for chief vigilance officer.
- Though, officials uttered that while the government of Delhi can make its suggestion to the MHA “it cannot appoint” the CVC.
- On 9 July 2015, the circular for the CVO post was first issued. The SDMC adopted 14 advanced applications and only one through proper channels and with requisite documents.
- The letter of Mangesh, who then did his service as DCP in New Delhi.
- Meena was found to be complete and the names were forwarded to the MHA.
- To the Principal Secretary, Urban Development, Delhi government, a copy of this was also sent.