Malika Kinison Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Married, Husband, Height
Facts of Malika Kinison
|5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)
|Late Sam Kinison , Paul Borghese
|Sam Kinison , Paul Borghese
|View more / View less Facts of Malika Kinison
Malika Kinison is not very famous in the Hollywood industry. However, she became famous when she teamed up with an American comedian and actor, Sam Kinison.
She also appeared in several films such as Searching for Babby D, The Arrogant, and The Dangerous. She also works in the costume and makeup department.
What is the Age of Malika Kinison?
On 1965, Malika Kinison as Malika Souiri was born in Rabat, Morocco. As of 2019, she steps into the age of 54. However, she holds an American nationality and belongs to white ethnic background. Furthermore, she grew up with a sister, Sabrina Souiri.
How many times Did Malika Kinison Marry?
Malika is a married woman who illuminates her private life. She has married twice in her life. Previously, she married Sam Kinison. He is an American comedian and actor. Malika and Sam got married in April 1992. Unfortunately, Samika died after six days in a head-on collision with another vehicle.
At that time, Malika and her husband were seriously injured while Sam died of internal injuries. Kinison is now happily married to Paul Borghese, an actor, and producer. In addition, there are no details about Malika’s relationship. Besides, she is not active on social media. It seems she likes to keep her private life away from the press. Currently, she is happily living with her husband in a peaceful environment.
How Tall is Malika Kinison?
Talking about her body measurement, Malika stands at a height of height 5 feet 10 inches and weighs around 76 kg. Moreover, her body measurements are missing. Likewise, she has long curly black hair and black eye color.
Kinison’s Acting Career
- As a profession, Malika is an actress. She is well known as the wife of late Sam Kinison. Therefore, there is not much about her professional career in the media.
- Furthermore, her late husband, Kinison was an American comedian who became known for his crass humor and trademark cry.
- The Grammy-nominated comedian got his first break from his comedian colleague Rodney Dangerfield.
- Kinison starts his career in Houston, Texas where he performed in small clubs.
- He became a member of a comedy group of the comedy workshop, known as Texas Outlaw Comics.
- These included Bill Hicks, Ron Shock, Riley Barber, Steve Epstein, Andy Huggins, John Farneti, and Jimmy Pineapple.
- Hicks cited Kinison as a major influence on his comedic style, stating that “he was the first I’ve ever seen on stage, and never asked the audience to like him.
- In 1980, Kinison moved to Los Angeles hoping to find work in the comedy store but was initially hired as Doorman.
- He soon became a cocaine habit and quickly became a freelancer.
- He struggled to gain a foothold in the industry until his brother Bill moved to Los Angeles to manage his career.
- Similarly, Kinison’s second husband Paul Borghese is an actor and producer, and also well known for Back in the Day (2016), Malavita (2013), and Goat (2013).
- Since she has appeared in some films such as Searching for Bobby D (2005), The Arrogant, and The Dangerous, we can assure that she has collected a huge sum.
- The net worth of her late husband Sam Kinison is estimated at $800,000.
- The main source of income came from an American stand-up comedian and an actor.
- He has also released comedy albums Louder Than Hell and Have You Seen Me Lately.