What’s Malandra Burrows Relation with Ian Sharrock? Her Net Worth 2022
Facts of Malandra Burrows
|Full Name:||Malandra Burrows|
|Birth Date:||November 4, 1965|
|Divorce||Ian Sharrock, Darren Day|
|Net Worth||$8 million|
|Birth Place||Woolton, Liverpool, Merseyside|
|Education||King David High School|
|Malandra Burrows Facebook|
|Malandra Burrows Twitter|
|Youtube||Malandra Burrows Youtube|
|View more / View less Facts of Malandra Burrows|
Malandra Burrows is an English actress and singer. Moreover, she is best known for her long-running role as Kathy Glover in ITV soap opera Emmerdale.
Early Life of Malandra Burrows
Malandra was born in Woolton, Liverpool, Merseyside, England on November 4, 1965, as Malandra Elizabeth Burrows. Her birth sign is Scorpio. Her name came from her parents’ names Malcolm and Sandra. Malandra belongs to British nationality and English ethnicity
Schooling in Childwall
She attended King David High School in Childwall. After her graduation from school, she enrolled in the Everyman Youth Theatre in Liverpool, did classes at Liverpool Theatre School, and also did productions with a local amateur dramatics company at St Peter’s, in Woolton.
Malandra Burrows Relation with Ian Sharrock?
After that, again in the year 1985, she got into a romantic relationship with Ian Sharrock. Though it seemed like they are going to last longer this time, they separated in the year 1989 after four years of their relationship.
Is Malandra Burrows still Single or Married?
Talking about her personal life, she is single now. But, she had been in a relationship with two persons before. Initially, she was in a relationship with Darren Day in the year 1994. But, this relationship couldn’t last forever and finally, they ended up splitting.
What is the Net Worth of Malandra Burrows?
As per the sources, the estimated net worth of Malandra is around $8 million, Well, it’s obvious that being a famous actress, she earns quite well but she has not revealed her actual salary.
- Talking about the starting of her career, she played several roles on television, appearing in The Practice and Fell Tiger, as well as taking two parts in the Channel 4 soap opera Brookside – firstly Lucy Collins’ schoolfriend, Sue, and then Lisa Morrissey, the girlfriend of Pat Hancock, in 1982.
- Moreover, she has also had some success in the UK Singles Chart, reaching number 11 with the song “Just This Side of Love” in 1990. Further, she released a self-penned single “Summernight Love” (1996) on AATW/DKAM Records.
- Likewise, during 2006 she also appeared on Channel 5’s The All-Star Talent Show, coming fifth as a Fire Eater.
- Later, she also starred as the Fairy during Christmas in the year 2007, in “Sleeping Beauty” at the Pavilion Theatre, Bournemouth.
- Moving forward, she entered late into the 2006 series of I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! on day seven.
- There, she was found hanging from a tightrope and had to be rescued as part of the trial by Matt Willis and Lauren Booth.
- Due to this, on her first night, she had to sleep in a hammock and fell out of it. Besides that, she also took part in several “Bushtucker trials” most notably one dubbed “Skyscraper”.
Awards and Achievements
Talking about her achievements, she got the best soap award in the show received at the British Academy Television Awards. Likewise, she also received the 1978 BBC Merseyside Songwriter of the Year award at the age of just 13.