Marcus Smart’s Ex-Girlfriend Maisa Hallum Bio, Nationality, Relationship
Facts of Maisa Hallum
|View more / View less Facts of Maisa Hallum
- 1 What is Maisa Hallum’s Ethnicity?
- 2 Who was Maisa Hallum in a relationship with?
- 3 How much is Maisa Hallum’s Net Worth?
- 4 Contract of Marcus Smart
- 5 How did Marcus Smart win Dpoy?
- 6 Was Marcus Smart Injured?
- 7 How many steals does Marcus Smart have?
- 8 What award did Marcus Smart win?
- 9 Professional Career of Maisa Hallum
American businesswoman, Maisa Hallum is famous as the American professional basketball player Marcus Smart.
What is Maisa Hallum’s Ethnicity?
Maisa Hallum was born somewhere in the United States of America. By looking at her photo we can assume that she must be in her early 30s. By nationality, she holds American citizenship and belongs to an Afro-American ethnic background. Similarly, she follows Christianity s a religion.
Who was Maisa Hallum in a relationship with?
Maisa is currently single and is enjoying her life. But previously she was in a relationship with Marcus Smart. By profession, her ex-boyfriend is a basketball player. Information as to how and when they started dating is unknown. They were happy in their relationship.
But Maisa and Marcus couldn’t keep their relationship and broke up. Much is not known about their relationship. So it is hard to know when and why they broke up. As for now both of them are happy in their own world. In the future, both of them will find their life partner and will be happy.
How much is Maisa Hallum’s Net Worth?
Maisa must be earning a decent sum of income from her career as a businesswoman. According to some sources, a businesswoman has an annual salary of around as high as $133k and as low as $17,500. She must be earning the same amount of money from her career. And as a founder and creative director of Sousa Swim.
On the other hand, her ex-boyfriend Marcus Smart has an estimated net worth of around $77 million as of 2022. He was able to collect that hefty sum of money from his career as a basketball player. It seems that he is a wealthy player. In addition. he gets a handsome sum of the amount from the deals and contracts as well.
Contract of Marcus Smart
Marcus signed a four-year $77 million Extension contract with the Celtics. He signed a contract on Monday. He will earn $14.3 million from 2021 to 2022.
How did Marcus Smart win Dpoy?
Marcus won an award against Suns forward Mikal Bridges and Jazz center Rudy Gobert. After receiving 37 first-place votes
Was Marcus Smart Injured?
Marcus suffered from a left calf strain. He injured himself by Punching Glass Frame. He could have ended his career. But the doctors told him he was fortunate his hand injury wasn’t season-ending.
How many steals does Marcus Smart have?
Marcus has tied in a total of six steals. He won a total of 257 total points and earned 37 first-place votes. It was from a panel of 100 sportswriters and broadcasters.
What award did Marcus Smart win?
In 2019 and 2022 Marcus won an NBA All-Defensive Team. Likewise, in 2022 he won an NBA Defensive Player of the Year Award.
Professional Career of Maisa Hallum
- Maisa is a businesswoman and creative director of Sousa Swim.
- Likewise, her ex-boyfriend Marcus Smart is a professional basketball player.
- He was always passionate about basketball.
- During his freshman year, Marcus led the Cowboys to a 24–8 record and finished third place in the Big 12 behind Kansas and Kansas State.
- In 2014, his professional career began.
- He was selected in the 2014 NBA Draft with the 6th overall pick by the Boston Celtics.
- Then he officially signed on July 10.
- He became one of the most versatile and effective defenders in the NBA because of his tenacious nature, strength, hands, and basketball IQ.
- On November 15, 2015, his career-high 26 points came, in a 100–85 triumph over the Oklahoma City Thunder.
- In the following year, he made a record-first career triple-double with 10 points, 11 assists, and 11 rebounds.
- During that time, he became the first Celtics rooster to record a triple-double off the bench since Art Williams did so in 1971.
- Later, met his career-high of 26 points in a defeat against the Orlando Magic.
- On June 29, 2018, the Celtics offered a qualifying proposal to make Smart a restricted free agent.
- In his career, he has won many games and lost some.