Maile Masako Brady【Wayne Brady Daughter】 Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022
Facts of Maile Masako Brady
|Full Name:||Maile Masako Brady|
|Birth Date:||February 3, 2003|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||United States|
|View more / View less Facts of Maile Masako Brady|
Maile Masako Brady is an American teen actress who portrays the role of Tiffany in The Bold and the Beautiful.
Early Life of Maile Masako Brady
Maile Masako Brady was born on February 3, 2003, in the United States of America. As of 2019, he is 16 years old under the zodiac sign Aquarius. She is the son of Wayne Brady (father) and Mandie Taketa(mother). She is the only child of her parents.
Maile Masako Brady holds an American nationality and belongs to the Afro-American ethnicity.
Maile Masako Brady’s Relationship History
Maile Masako has always tried her best to keep her personal life including her dating life and relationship history away from the media.
Her parents got married on April 3, 1999, and separated on April 5, 2006. Her mother, Taketa filed for divorce on July 2, 2007. Currently, her father is in a relationship. He is in a relationship with the TLC star Rozonda ‘Chilli’ Thomas since 2014.
Before marrying Maile’s father Mandie was married to Diana Lasso in 1993. However, they couldn’t carry on their relationship too long and split up on September 21, 1995. Despite their separation, Maile is close to both of her parents.
How much is Maile Masako Brady’s Parents’ Net Worth?
The child actress, Maile Masako Brady’s net worth is reported to be in the millions, as her father, Wayne Brady is an American actor, singer, comedian, and television personality who has a net worth of $10 million. Likewise her mother Mandie Taketa’s net worth is reportedly around $2 million as of 2022. She earns a good sum of money throughout her acting career.
- Brady is an American actress who currently portrays the role of Tiffany in The Bold and the Beautiful.
- She has also appeared in: Entertainment Tonight, It Has Begun: Bananapocalypse, and even starred in Let’s Make a Deal as herself.
- Besides these, there is not much about her career.
- On the other hand, talking about her father’s career, Wayne began his acting career in theatre in the original version of Whose Line Is It Anyway?.
- In 2001, he started his own show on ABC called The Wayne Brady Show.
- Later in 2004, Wayne united with the Broadway revival of Chicago and starred in the role of lawyer Billy Flynn.
- Furthermore, he has also appeared in the final episode of the 2004 season of the comedy Reno 911!. Apart from his acting, Wayne has also written and sung the theme song for Disney’s animated series The Weekenders.
- In addition, he became the host of TV Land’s ‘That’s What I’m Talking About’ in 2006.