What’s Magnus Paulin Ferrell Net Worth 2022? Facts of Will Ferrell’s son
Young Talented actor, Magnus Paulin Ferrell is widely popular for his role as Sea World Kid in an American comedy film, Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues in 2013. Also, he is popular as the son of a famous American actor, comedian, producer, as well as writer, Will Ferrell, and Swedish actress and auctioneer, Viveca Paulin.
Born to the Celebrity Parents
Born to celebrity parents Viveca Paulin (mother), and Will Ferrell (father) on 7th March 2004. His birthplace is Irvine, California, the United States with the birth sign Pisces. Both his parents’ are popular Hollywood actors. As per his nationality, Magnus is American and belongs to the white ethnicity.
He grew along with his 2 siblings brother Mattias Paulin Ferrell and Axel Paulin Ferrell. Both of his siblings are actors as well. He has an uncle named Patrick Ferrell. Then his great-grandparents were Roy Lee Ferrell and Ruth Rebecca Trueblood. Magnus has been attending his elementary education in New York City as of now.
Net Worth of His Parents
Born into a celebrity family, he just became his professional career. So Magnus is earning a decent worth from his professional career. The child/teen actors’ salary ranges from $50 – $100 per hour per some sources. On the other hand, his father Will Ferrell has a net worth of $160 million as of 2022 as per celebrity net worth.
Also, he has been one of the highest-paid actors in the world, commanding $20+ million for a single film. Then his mother Viveca Paulin has a net worth of $5 million. In the year 2010, he spent a whopping $4.2 million for a beautiful house in West Village, Manhattan, New York which stands at a massive 2,699 square area. Then he bought the house that was previously owned by Ellen DeGeneres for a giant $9.9 million. The film ‘Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues’ was made with a budget of $50 million, and succeed to earn $173.6 million at the box office.
Personal Life of Magnus Paulin Ferrell
The 16-years-old Magnus Paulin Ferrell is single. Also, he lives a happy life with his parents and his siblings. He is too young to be involved in any sort of relationship. As of now, he is focusing on his career rather than involving in any sort of relationship.
Magnus once made headlines after Mark Wahlberg disclosed that he uses to communicate with MArk’s daughter on the Ellen DeGeneres’ show. But they are just friends and in their teenage. Also, he shared a good relationship with his parents as well as his siblings.
His Parents’ Relationship
His parents Will and Viveca are living a happily married life since their marriage. The couple first met in 1995 at an acting class. Then they started dating and engaged in a romantic relationship. His parents exchanged the wedding vows on 12 August 2000 in Midtown Loft and Terrace in New York City after five years of dating.
They became parents of three sons (Magnus Paulin Ferrell born on March 7, 2004, Mattias Paulin Ferrell born on December 30, 2006, and Axel Paulin Ferrell born on January 23, 2010.
The Career of Magnus Paulin Ferrell
- In the year 2013, Magnus Paulin Ferrell started his professional career appearing as Sea World Kid on the American comedy film, Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues.
- It is a sequel to the 2004 film Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy.
- In the movie, he acted alongside his father Will Ferrell, and other renowned actors including Steve Carell, Paul Rudd, Kristen Wiig, and many others.
- On November 24, 2013, the film was released on November 24, 2013, then America released on December 18, 2013.
- The film was directed by Adam McKay and produced by Judd Apatow.
- His father Will is an American actor, comedian, producer, writer, and businessman.
- Then his mother Viveca Paulin is a Swedish actress and auctioneer.
- She is well-known for Money Talks (1997), A Night at the Roxbury (1998) and Ralph Breaks the Internet (2018).