Who is Mae Whitman Boyfriend? Who is She Dating Right Now? Past Affair & Relationship
Mae Whitman is an American actress who has been working in the American movie and television scene for a long time now. With over 100 credits as an actress for her performances in movies and television, she is no doubt one of the most talented actresses of the current generation.
There have been a lot of talks over the years about her relationship and her boyfriends. Moreover, fans want to know who Mae is dating at the moment. Here, we will discuss her dating life and uncover details about her partners and boyfriends. Has Mae been married in her career? Does she have a boyfriend? Let’s find out.
Who is Mae Whitman Boyfriend? Who is Mae Whitman Dating Right Now?
Going through Mae Whitman’s official Instagram page, we could not find any mentions of her present boyfriend. Maybe she is dating a new boyfriend secretly. There have been several rumors which suggest that Mae’s present boyfriend is Robbie Amell. Their relationship has been speculated because they have been spotted together multiple times.
However, they are not in a relationship because they appeared together in the movie The DUFF which came out in the year 2015. Having involved in numerous short-lived relationships over the years, Mae does not seem to have plans to settle down any time soon.
She has not talked about her plans for the future in regards to her current relationships. Maybe she is yet to meet the perfect guy to spend her life together. Despite a strong claim to fame from working on multiple popular projects, she has been able to keep her relationships fairly low-key.
Past Affair & Relationship of Mae Whitman
Whitman seems to prefer to keep her relationships private, but all her exes can be found on the list below. Most of her boyfriends have been actors, but other people Mae dated were musicians. She was even rumored to have dated a few of her co-stars.
1. Dov Tiefenbach
Previously, she has reportedly been in a relationship with a Canadian actor, Dov Tiefenbach in the year 2008. Later, they separated their ways but the reason behind their separation is still missing from the media.
2. Landon Pigg
Mae was once dating Landon Pigg who is also a singer as well as a songwriter. Landon was the one who helped her to write the songs she sang on the show. In the year 2014, he revealed that he still enjoyed a good friendship with Mae. In the interview, Mae referred to him as her favorite guest star on the show Parenthood. Landon guest starred on Parenthood for almost a year.
3. Peter Krause
Her latest boyfriend was an American actor, Peter Krause. They dated in the year 2014. Their relationship was revealed by Mae in one of her interviews. Later, they separate their ways while the reason behind their separation is still a mystery to the public.
4. Haley Joel Osment
Mae is rumored to have had a brief fling with Haley Joel Osment in the year 2002. However, they never confirmed the rumor.
Quick facts of Mae Whitman
- Mae Whitman was born as Mae Margaret Whitman on 9th June 1988, in Los Angeles, California, the United States of America.
- As of 2019, she is 31 years old and her birth sign is Gemini.
- She is the daughter of Jeffrey Whitman (mother) and Pat Musick (father).
- Her father is a personal manager and a construction coordinator while her mother is a famous voice actress.
- Mae holds an American nationality and belongs to the mixed ethnical background (English- German).
- She attended Ribet Academy and later, graduated from Whitefish Bay High School in Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin.
- She started her TV career doing voiceovers for Tyson Chicken commercials.
- Mae has an estimated net worth of around $1 million as of 2019.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet 1 inch while her body weight is around 58 kg.
- Mae is active on some social networking sites such as Twitter and Instagram accounts.