Madeline O’Reilly Bio, Age, Net Worth 2023, Salary, Single, Parent, Height
Facts of Madeline O'Reilly
|Full Name:||Madeline O'Reilly|
|Birth Place||New York|
|Mother||Maureen E. McPhilmy|
|View more / View less Facts of Madeline O'Reilly|
- 1 Who are Madeline O’Reilly’s parents?
- 2 Is Madeline O’Reilly Single or Dating someone?
- 3 Are Madeline O’Reilly’s parents still together?
- 4 What was the reason for Bill O’Reilly and Maureen E. McPhilmy’s divorce?
- 5 How much is Madeline O’Reilly’s parents’ Net Worth?
- 6 The journey of Bill O’Reilly’s Career
- 7 FAQ of Madeline O’Reilly
Celebrity daughter, Madeline O ‘Reilly rose to prominence as the elder daughter of American writer and Television presenter, Bill O’Reilly. Bill O’Reilly is a famous American columnist working for CBS and ABC News. Madeline is his first daughter with ex-wife Maureen E. McPhilmy.
Who are Madeline O’Reilly’s parents?
Madeline O’Reilly’s father’s name is Bill O’Reilly and her mother’s name is Maureen E. McPhilmy. By profession, her father is an American writer and Television presenter while her mother is a public relations professional in the United States. Her parents got separated in 2011 when she was 13 years old. Madeline opened her eyes to this beautiful world in 1988. She was born in New York, United States in 1998. As of 2023, she is 25 years old.
Similarly, she also has a brother Spencer who was born in 2003. Madeline spent her childhood years along with her younger brother in New York. Her aunt’s name is Janet O´Reilly. Her grandparents’ names are Winifred Angela Drake O’Reilly and William James Sr.
Madeline holds an American nationality and belongs to the white American ethnicity. Moreover, she follows the Christianity religion. She is attending university for her bachelor’s degree at Bethel University in Minnesota.
Is Madeline O’Reilly Single or Dating someone?
Currently, Madeline is single. She likes to keep her personal matters lowkey so she hasn’t shared much of her information regarding her dating life.
Are Madeline O’Reilly’s parents still together?
No, Madeline O’Reilly’s parents aren’t together. Madeline’s father Bill O’Reilly and her mother Maureen E. McPhilmy met in 1992. They tied their wedding knot in 1996.
What was the reason for Bill O’Reilly and Maureen E. McPhilmy’s divorce?
According to some sources, O’Reilly’s father beat and attacked her mother, which was one of the main reasons for her parent’s divorce. O’Reilly testified against her father during the divorce case hearing. As reported by sources, Bill was accused of being aggressive at home several times over his wife.
Her divorce was completed in 2011 after a year-long process. Later, Bill filed a lawsuit seeking custody of his daughter Madeline and son Spencer. However, Custody handed over Maureen. Her mother Maureen E. McPhilmy happily married Jeffery Gross.
How much is Madeline O’Reilly’s parents’ Net Worth?
Madeline’s father, Bill O’Reilly has a net worth of $85 million and a salary of $20 million. Since 1998, Bill has written more than 15 books, many of which have topped the New York Times bestseller list. His book “Culture Warrior”, published in 2006, sold a million print copies in the first three months alone. In April 2017, the New York Times published a report detailing how Bill O’Reilly and Fox paid $13 million to settle various sexual harassment suits. An agreement alone was for $9 million.
On the other hand, her mother earns $ 4 million. She earns this million amount from her primary source of income as a public relations professional in the United States. According to some online resources, the average salary of an American public relations professional is $62,800 per year.
The journey of Bill O’Reilly’s Career
- Bill O’Reilly professionally is a TV presenter and also journalist and political commentator.
- Besides that, he is also an American writer.
- As a conservative commentator, he is popular with his unique form of a person who has worked in his professional field since 1975.
- At the time, he worked in weather reporting and later moved to the WFAA television in Dallas.
- He was honored as the television’s best investigative reporter for his excellence in presentation and performance.
- Bill has won several Emmy Awards. The Fox News Channel hired him in 2012 to host a new program, The O’Reilly Factor. Similarly, it quickly became a top-rating news channel.
FAQ of Madeline O’Reilly
What ethnic background is Madeline O’Reilly?
Madeline O’Reilly belongs to white ethnic background.
Where did Madeline O’Reilly go to college?
Currently, Madeline is attending university for her bachelor’s degree at Bethel University in Minnesota.
Who is Madeline O’Reilly’s father?
Madeline O’Reilly’s father is an American conservative commentator, journalist, author, and television host Bill O’Reilly.