Madeline O’Reilly Bio, Age, Net Worth 2022, Salary, Single, Parent, Height
Facts of Madeline O'Reilly
|Full Name:||Madeline O'Reilly|
|Mother||Maureen E. McPhilmy|
|View more / View less Facts of Madeline O'Reilly|
Madeline O ‘Reilly is the daughter of the American writer Bill O’Reilly. Bill O’Reilly is a famous American columnist working for CBS and ABC News. Madeline is his first daughter with ex-wife Maureen E. McPhilmy.
Where did Madeline O’Reilly spend her childhood days?
Madeline O’Reilly was born in the United States in 1998. As of 2022, she is 24 years old. She is the daughter of Bill O’Reilly (father) and Maureen E. McPhilmy(mother). She was only 13 years old when her parents divorced in 2011. She also has a brother Spencer who was born in 2003. Madeline spent her childhood years along with her younger brother in New York.
Madeline holds an American nationality and belongs to the white American ethnicity. Similarly, she follows the Christianity religion. he is attending university for her bachelor’s degree at Bethel University in Minnesota.
Is Madeline O’Reilly Single, Married, or Dating?
Madeline O’Reilly is a celebrity kid, but she has kept her personal life and relationship status under wraps. According to sources, O’Reilly does not date a man until 2019, and her relationship to date is also mysterious. O’Reilly faced several challenges as a child, experiencing the struggle of her parents. Madeline’s parents met in 1992 and after dating for a long time, they wedded in 1996.
According to some sources, O’Reilly’s father beat and attacked her mother, which was one of the main reasons for her parents’ divorce. O’Reilly testified against her father during the divorce case hearing. As reported by sources, Bill was accused of being aggressive at home several times over his wife.
Her divorce was completed in 2011 after a year-long process. Later, Bill filed a lawsuit seeking custody of his daughter Madeline and son Spencer. However, Custody handed over Maureen. Her mother Maureen E. McPhilmy happily married Jeffery Gross.
Net Worth and Salary of Madeline O’Reilly as of 2022
Madeline’s father, Bill O’Reilly has a net worth of $85 million and a salary of $20 million. Since 1998, Bill has written more than 15 books, many of which have topped the New York Times bestseller list. His book “Culture Warrior”, published in 2006, sold a million print copies in the first three months alone.
In April 2017, the New York Times published a report detailing how Bill O’Reilly and Fox paid $13 million to settle various sexual harassment suits. An agreement alone was for $9 million.
Madeline O’Reilly’s Professional Career
- Talking about Madeline’s career, there is no information about her professional career. However, she is well known as a celebrity kid.
- On the other hand, her father Bill O’Reilly professionally is a TV presenter and also a journalist and political commentator.
- As a conservative commentator, he is popular with his unique form of a person who has been working in his professional field since 1975.
- At the time, he worked for weather reporting and later moved to the WFAA television in Dallas.
- He was honored as the television’s best investigative reporter with his excellence in presentation and performances.
- Bill has won several Emmy Awards. He was hired by the Fox News Channel in 2012 to host a new program, The O’Reilly Factor. Similarly, it quickly became a top-rating news channel.