What is Maddie Ziegler’s Net Worth 2019? How much money did She make?
Maddie Ziegler is an American dancer, actress as well as a model. She got into the media limelight after appearing in Dance Moms and even more when she appeared in Sia’s video of the songs like Chandelier, The Greatest, and others.
She has achieved a lot at such a young age and has earned a good amount from her career.
What is Maddie Ziegler Net Worth 2019?
Maddie Ziegler Net Worth and Salary: Maddie Ziegler has an estimated net worth of around $5 million as of 2019. She has made a large portion of her money thanks to her incredible skills as a dancer, actress, and model. She made around $2k per episode of Dance Moms, which came to around $400k overall — and that was before she was even launched into superstardom. However, Maddie makes about $500k to $750k as a salary per year.
|Net Worth in 2019||$5 million|
|Net Worth in 2018||Under Review|
|Annual Salary||$500k to $750k|
|Income Source||Dancer, Actress, Model|
She also makes thousands of dollars each month from ads on Youtube videos and her social media accounts. Her performance in Sia’s video has gained lots of praise and billions of views on YouTube. She went to many shows and performed on tours and awards functions from which she also earned a good amount of money. Also, she has made quite a bit of money from the advance and sales of her autobiography, likely in the millions of dollars. As of now, she is enjoying her net worth and living her life lavishly with her family.
What is the cost of her House?
With the increase in her fame, she has upgraded her lifestyle too. Maddie moved into the 7,000 sq footpad with her family leaving her 2,500 sq foot house in Pittsburgh. Her 2,500 sq ft house was put on a sale and got sold within just six hours in $279k. Maddie’s new house is worth not less than a million dollars.
Maddie is still young and is yet to receive a permit to drive a car so there are no cars in her collections. But hope she adds some in her upcoming future.
Maddie Ziegler’s Career
- Maddie started her career at a very young age.
- She got into fame when she appeared on Dance Moms with her mother when she was just eight.
- After that, she continued appearing on the show alongside her sister and mother until their last season in 2016.
She appeared in the music videos and gained attention when she starred in the video of Sia, Chandelier in 2014. Sia discovered her through Dance Moms. In the year 2015, she starred in another Sia’s video, Elastic Heart alongside Shia LeBeouf. After that, she danced in Big Girls Cry. In the year 2016, Maddie danced in Sia’s fourth song, Cheap Thrills, and later in The Greatest.
Also, she danced on many shows such as Jimmy Kimmel Live, The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Dancing with the Stars, Saturday Night Live, and Hollywood Bowl as well. She appeared on ABC TV special The Wonder World of Disney: Disneyland 20 as a featured dancer in 2016. After that, she appeared with Sia in YouTube’s Brandcast event in New York City, and also in the season finale of The Voice in the same 2016.
In June 2016, Maddie appeared as the judge and a guest performer of Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance: The Next Generation, a television for dancers of 8 to 14 years. She performed with Sia at iHeartRadio Music Festival at the laugh of Apple’s iPhone 7. Also, she joined Sia in her music tours from September to November 2016.
With her modeling, Maddie has represented many popular brands such as; clean & clear and Capezio. She has also been a common feature in many magazine covers and fashion editorials such as; cosmopolitan, Teen Vogue, The billboard, Dazed, Harper’s Bazaar, Vanity Fair Talia, Galore, and so on. She also released her own fashion line with her sister, Mackenzie in 2014, The Maddie & Mackenzie Collection.
Movies and TV Shows
Apart from her dancing career, Maddie also got a role in acting in the Lifetime series, Drop Dead Diva in 2012. In the year 2014, she appeared as a guest in HitStreak Summer, then in the Disney Channel series Austin & Ally and ABC Family’s, Pretty Little Liars. Also, her guests starred on Nickelodeon’s Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn.
Maddie has featured in some movies such as Sister and West Side Story which will release in the year 2020. Also, she voiced in the animated movie, Ballerina and played a part in the film The Book of Henry.
Maddie Ziegler also has a passion and talent for writing. She has written and released her own memoir, The Maddie Diaries in the year 2017. The memoir has become a New York Times bestseller which is a real accomplishment for a 17-year-old.
Also, Maddie has written trilogy novels for middle-grade readers; The Audition was her first novel which was released in October 2017. Her second novel, The Callback followed in October 2018. Currently, she is working on the third one expected to come out in the year 2019.
Awards and Achievements
Maddie has won numerous titles from her career as a dancer, model, and actress. She has won more than 12 crowns from dance competitions. Also, she won Zimbio’s 2015 Reality TV Emmy for Outstanding Scene Stealer.
Moreover, she was honored at the 2016 Industry Dance Awards by being presented with the Breakthrough Performer Award. This award is given to one outstanding performer by choreographers and other professionals in the industry. Her sister, Mackenzie presented the award to her during the ceremony.
Maddie Ziegler’s Quick Facts
- Maddie Ziegler was born on 30th September 2002, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the United States of America.
- As of 2019, her age is 17 years old and her horoscope is Libra.
- She is the daughter of Melissa (mother) and Kurt Ziegler (father).
- Her parents separated in the year 2011 and later, her mom married Greg Gisoni.
- She has three siblings, Ryan, Mackenzie, and Tyler Ziegler, and two half-siblings, Michele, and Mathew Gisoni.
- Maddie holds an American nationality and belongs to a mixed ethnical background (Italian, Polish, and German).
- She attended Sloan Elementary School until the year 2013 when she cleared out to be homeschooled.
- She made her acting debut in the role of Young Deb in 2012 in an American legal comedy-drama/ fantasy television series Drop Dead Diva.
- Maddie has an estimated net worth of around $5 million as of 2019.
- She is in a romantic relationship with Jack Kelly since the year 2016.
- She stands at an average height of 5 feet 4 inches and her body weight is around 52kg.
- Maddie is active on various social media such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.