What’s Lytrell Bundy Net Worth 2022? Her Bio, Siblings, Husband, Kids
Facts of Lytrell Bundy
|Full Name:||Lytrell Bundy|
|Birth Date:||November 26, 1981|
|Profession:||Medical laboratory scientist, Banker|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Birth Place||Tappahannock, Virginia|
|Education||J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College, James Madison University|
|Siblings||Chris Brown (5th of May 1989)|
|View more / View less Facts of Lytrell Bundy|
Lytrell Bundy is famous as the elder sister of the popular rapper Chris Brown. Lytrell is the only sibling of pop singer Chris Brown.
Besides being a sister of a celebrity, she is also an American medical laboratory scientist and transfusion medicine, practitioner. Furthermore, she is also a Chief Financial Officer at CBE LLC of Virginia.
Early Life of Lytrell Bundy
On 26th November 1981 Lytrell Bundy in Tappahannock, Virginia, the United States of America. Her horoscope is Sagittarius. She is the daughter of Joyce Hawkins (mother) and Clinton Brown (father).
Her mother was a director of a daycare center whereas her father was a correction officer at Virginia’s local prison. When she was eight years old, her parents welcomed their second child as Chris Brown on the 5th of May 1989.
However, her parents chose to separate at an early age and they were raised by their single mother. Lytrell holds an American nationality and belongs to the Afro-American ethnicity. Moving towards her educational career, Lytrell graduated from J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College. Later she did a bachelor’s in biological science from James Madison University.
Is Lytrell Bundy Married? Her Husband, Kids
Speaking about her personal life, Lytrell Bundy is a married woman. There is not an exact time for how long they dated before marriage.
What is the Net Worth of Lytrell Bundy?
Bundy has an estimated net worth of around $1 million as of 2022 which she amassed from her job in biology and other fields. After graduating in Biology, she joined CBE LLC of Manassas, Virginia as a Chief Financial Officer in the year 2006.
She amasses a large sum of money from her job as a Chief Financial Officer. Furthermore, she is also earning some amount as a medical laboratory scientist, and transfusion medicine practitioner in Henrico, Virginia.
Her brother, Chris Brown has an estimated net worth of about $30 million.
Bundy Relationship with Brother Chris Brown
Lytrell shares a good relationship with her brother Chris Browm. Her brother Brown is a famous American singer, songwriter, actor, and dancer who is known for releasing hip-hop and R&B hits. She is the elder sister of Brown. Also, she showed genuine support to Chris Brown during his toughest times.
She was the only person who stood by Chris Brown’s side during his trials in court when Rihanna accused Brown of hitting her and choking her until she was unconscious. Her brother Brown had good behavior even while growing up together.
Bundy’s Professional Career
- Lytrell Bundy is the elder sister of Chris Brown, and unlike her brother, she does not prefer the media spotlight and stays miles away from the public.
- She is successful and such a great banker.
- Previously, she was associated with many banks and financial institutions.
- Currently, she is a mere banker and a Chief Financial Officer at CBE LLC of Virginia.
- Also, Lytrell is a Medical Laboratory Scientist and Transfusion Medicine, practitioner.
- Lytrell Bundy is an inspiration and is living a low-key life.
- However, her brother, Chris Brown became a teen heartthrob, landing R&B and pop hits that included Run It!, Kiss Kiss, and Forever.
- He rediscovered success on the music charts, earning a Grammy, and also continued to receive attention for brushes with the law.