What is Luke Grimes Net Worth 2022? Hus Bio, Age, Girlfriend, Height
Facts of Luke Grimes
|Full Name:||Luke Grimes|
|Birth Date:||January 21, 1984|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
|Dating||Gillian Zinser (2011)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Birth Place||Dayton, Ohio|
|Education||Dayton Christian High School, American Academy of Dramatic Arts|
|View more / View less Facts of Luke Grimes|
Luke Grimes is an American actor who is widely famous for his recurring role in the Fifty Shades film series and the drama movie, American Sniper.
Luke Grimes’ Parents and Body measurement
Luke Grimes opened his eyes as Luke Timothy Grimes on 21st January 1984 in Dayton, Ohio, in the United States of America. As of 2022, his age is 35 years old while his horoscope is Aquarius. He is the son of Angie Barker (mother) and Randy Grimes (father).
He grew up with his three siblings in his hometown, Dayton. Luke holds an American nationality and belongs to a white ethnical background. Luke Grimes stands at a tall height of 6 feet while his body weight is around 72 kg. Grimes has light brown colored hair while his eyes are dark brown in color.
He attended the Dayton Christian High School in Miamisburg, Ohio from where he graduated in the year 2002. After that, he joined the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in New York City to study acting.
In a Romantic Relationship with His Girlfriend
Luke Grimes is currently in a romantic relationship with his girlfriend, Gillian Zinser. His girlfriend, Gillian is an American actress who is widely famous for her role as Ivy Sullivan on The CW teen drama series 90210. The couple is in a relationship since November 2011. As of now, the couple lives a peaceful and blissful life together.
Luke Grimes’s Net Worth Collected From his Profession
Luke Grimes has an estimated net worth of around $500k as of 2022 which he earned through his career as a professional actor.
American Sniper is an American biographical war drama movie which was first premiered on 11th November 2014, at the American Film Institute Festival. Clint Eastwood directed the movie while Jason Hall wrote it. The movie is based on the memoir American Sniper: The Autobiography of the Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History (2012). Eastwood, Robert Lorenz, Andrew Lazar, Bradley Cooper, and Peter Morgan produced the movie. Further, the movie became a major success, with a worldwide gross of more than $547 million.
Fifty Shades is an American film trilogy series that consists of three erotic romantic drama movies. The first movie, Fifty Shades of Grey, was released on 13th February 2015, while the second, Fifty Shades Darker, was released on 10th February 2017. Further, Fifty Shades Freed, the third film, was released on 9th February 2018. The series has grossed more than $1.320 billion, making it the fourth highest-grossing R-rated franchise of all time.
- Luke Grimes his professional acting career in Jonathan Levine’s horror movie, All the Boys Love Mandy Lane in the year 2006.
- In the year 2007, he was cast in the drama War Eagle, Arkansas as Enoch, a high school senior with a speech impediment.
- After that, Luke appeared in the movie, Assassination of a High School President in the year 2008 sharing the screen with Reece Thompson, Mischa Barton, and Bruce Willis.
- After two years, he appeared in Cam Archer‘s 2010 movie, Shit Year.
- In the following year, Luke also worked in the FX telefilm pilot, Outlaw Country.
- From 2009 to 2010, he appeared as Ryan Lafferty in 35 episodes of the ABC family drama series, Brothers & Sisters.
- In the year 2012, Luke appeared in the second installment in the Taken franchise, Taken 2.
- He essayed the role of the slain US Navy Seal Marc Lee in the movie, American Sniper in the year 2014.
- Further, Luke appeared as Elliot Grey in all three movies of the Fifty Shades trilogy: Fifty Shades of Grey (2015), Fifty Shades Darker (2017), as well as Fifty Shades Freed (2018).
- In 2015, he appeared in the drama movie, Freeheld alongside Julianne Moore, Steve Carell, Ellen Page, and Michael Shannon.
- In the year 2016, Luke played Teddy Q in the western action-adventure movie The Magnificent Seven.
- He appeared as Nick Brenner in the drama mystery movie Into the Ashes in the year 2019.
- As of now, he is part of the main cast of Paramount Network’s neo-western drama series, Yellowstone.
FAQs of Luke Grimes
Who is Luke Grimes?
Luke is an American actor who is widely famous for his recurring role in the Fifty Shades film series and the drama movie, American Sniper.
Where was Luke Grimes born?
Luke opened his eyes as Luke Timothy Grimes on 21st January 1984 in Dayton, Ohio, in the United States of America.