Lud Foe Wiki, Age, Net Worth 2022, Car Accident, Height, Real Name
Facts of Lud Foe
|Full Name:||Lud Foe|
|Birth Date:||July 15, 1996|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Salary||$2.2k to $35.3k|
|Birth Place||Chicago, Illinois|
|Lud Foe Facebook|
|Lud Foe Twitter|
|Youtube||Lud Foe Youtube|
|Lud Foe Instagram|
|View more / View less Facts of Lud Foe|
Lud Foe is famous as an American rapper, songwriter, and internet personality. He is famous for releasing several songs on his YouTube channel, including Cuttin Up, I’m Da Man, and Double Dutch.
What is Lud Foe Real Name?
Lud Foe was born as Will James Akins on 15th July 1996, in Chicago, Illinois, the United States of America. As of 2019, he is 23 years old and his birth sign is Cancer. Lud was raised on the west side of Chicago, Illinois. Generally, he celebrates his birthday on 15th July. Lud holds an American nationality and belongs to the black ethnicity.
Talking about his educational history, at the age of 15 Lud drooped out of school after getting into a fight with one of his fellow high school students. Lud Foe stands at an average height of 5 feet 6 inches and weighs around 65kg. Her hair and eyes are black in color.
Lud Foe’s Net Worth and Salary
As of 2019, Lud has an estimated net worth of around $1 million. According to some online resources, he makes between $184 – $2.9k monthly and his yearly salary dwells from $2.2k to $35.3k from his YouTube channel.
Additionally, Lud Foe has a black colored BMW i8 which costs around $144,395. Besides these, he loves to post a variety of shoe pictures on his official Instagram account. Moreover, most of his shoes are of King of the Dot company also known as KOTD.
Is Lud Foe still Single, Married, or Dating?
Speaking about his personal life, Lud Foe is single and unmarried yet. He has never officially linked in a relationship and has not revealed anything about his relationship regarding dating, affair, and girlfriend. It seems like he is focusing on his career rather than a girlfriend or love affairs.
Foe’s Car Accident
Besides these, Lud Foe got in a tragic car accident on 5th March 2017. Lud crashed with an 18-wheel semi-trailer truck, after an argument with the truck driver. At that time, he was with his friends at the Hillside Bowling Alley and got in a car accident at about 3:00 am.
Foe’s Career in Raping started from 4
- Foe started his rapping career at the age of 4.
- His older cousin’s brother encouraged him to start his career in music. During his struggling days, Lud used to listen to a variety of gangsta rappers, including Ice Cube, N.W.A, Three 6 Mafia, Gucci Mane, and Master P as well.
- After that, Lud met fellow Chicago native Kid, Wond3r, at a tattoo shop as a youngster.
- At the time, he told a Wond3r about how he used to write many raps in one day
- Later, they exchanged their numbers and Foe released his first song in collaboration with Wond3r.
- Furthermore, Wond3r produced many Lud Foe’s records.
- He started to get popular in the year 2015. After that, he earned huge fame in the year 2016, when he launched the all-time hit singles such as I’m Da Man and Cuttin Up, Yea Yea, and Ghetto Love.
- In the following year, Lud Foe also released a mixtape, Welcome 2 Chiraq: Lud Foe Edition. In March 2017, he released his mixtape, #GETWELLFOE, which debuted on both the iTunes & iTunes Hip-Hop Top 100 charts.
- His most famous mixtape song is, Recuperate.
- It is high energy has reached more than seven million views on the YouTube channel.