Lucho Brieva ex-wife Chrissie Hynde; His Biography, Net Worth 2022, Kids
Facts of Lucho Brieva
|Full Name:||Lucho Brieva|
|Divorce||Chrissie Hynde (m. 1997–2003) Gina Bellman (m. 2005- 2007)|
|Net Worth||$500 thousand|
|View more / View less Facts of Lucho Brieva|
Lucho Brieva is popular as the former husband of Chrissie Hynde who is an American singer-songwriter. Similarly, he is an artist from Colombia.
Who are the Parents of Lucho Brieva?
Lucho Brieva was born somewhere in Colombia. By looking at his picture, he might be in his late 50s. His parents’ names are Bud Hynde (Father) and Dee Hynde (Mother). Lucho holds Colombian nationality and belongs to mixed ethnic groups. Similarly, he follows the Christianity religion.
Came into Limelight After a Marital Relationship with Hynde
Once he is a married man but is now divorced. He was married to Chrissie Hynde popular singer.
Lucho and Chrissie exchanged wedding vows on 10 July 1997 in the presence of family members and a few relatives in a private ceremony. They had a few years of the happily married relationship between them. But after a few years, there began to crack, regular conflicts began to happen. Then in mutual understanding, they divorced in 2003.
She is the mother of 2 kids Yasmin Kerr and Natalie Ray Hynde. Natalie was born in 1983 once arrested by the police because of the protest in the Felling of trees during the year 2013. After the divorce, she began dating Jim Kerr. Jim and Chrissie married on 5 May 1984. Due to high conflicts and misunderstandings, the couple got separated in 1990.
Lucho Brieva’s Past Relationship
After his divorce from Chrissie, he married Gina Bellman in July 2005. After 2 years of their married life due to some personal reasons, the pair divorced in the year 2007.
Net Worth of Lucho Brieva Ex-Wife as of 2022
Lucho is an artist but popular as the ex-husband of Chrissie Hynde. Chrissie Hynde has accumulated a huge amount of net worth around $12 million. Her main source of income is her professional career. Also, his 2nd ex-wife Gina Bellman is an actress from New Zealand who has a net worth of $3 million.
His 2nd wife gained her net worth through appearing in several British productions. The TV stars paid nearly $30K-$80K in England so we can assume that Gina also earns somewhere in the above range.
What is the Hair Color of Lucho Brieva?
Brieva has dark brown eyes color with the same color hair i.e dark brown eyes color.
Career Journey of Lucho Brieva
- Informational about his professional career is only available when he is an artist.
- Apart from that information about his professional career is missing.
- On the other hand, his ex-wife is an American singer and songwriter.
- From a young age, she became interested in hippie counterculture, Eastern mysticism, and vegetarianism.
- After enrolling at Kent State University’s Art School for three years, she joined a band called Sat. Sun. Mat., which included Mark Mothersbaugh, later of Devo.
- Lucho’s trademark as a singer is basically, a Fender Telecaster guitar and heavy black eyeliner.
- Born for music and devotes her time to the music itself.
- Likewise, she loves spending her time playing guitar.
- When her album got released as Extended Play her popularity also increased.
- Her songs won the heart of a maximum number of people across and worldwide rock-pop music lovers.
- Moreover, she took over many other musical projects that she is working on until today.
- She is one of the successful artists in the field of music sector who has been working for a long time.
FAQ of Lucho Brieva
Which religion does Lucho Brieva follow?
Lucho follows Christianity as a religion.
What is the name of Lucho Brieva’s ex-wife?
Lucho was married to an American musician Christine Ellen Hynde. After separating from Christine, Lucho married Gina Bellman.
How much is Lucho Brieva’s net worth?
Lucho Brieva’s beyt worth is estimated to be $500 thousand.